for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,465 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Its late i am tired sorry for today guys i have problems with uploading the pictures but i know how to solve the i will add them and the lap times tomorow
 
And please some of you dont know their specs learn them or view them before events!
 
And please some of you dont know their specs learn them or view them before events!

my true problem was the fact that I convert the hp and the resut was 690 'cavalli', but when I casually control the specs there was Javi whit 710 'cavalli', for this I was confused and asked for help, next time I will do it by myself. Another sorry for the discussion and see you soon :)
 
Guys do you know what is happening because i cant put any photoes on the thread?
 
You do realise that everybody has doesn't always the time to make every single test. People do have lifes off the PS3.
I clearly understand this but why they didnt told me before the test?
 
Unfortunatly i cant upload the pictures because my upload file button is just missing so you can see them in our facebook page! Standing is coming i few hours!
 
Is my teammate alive?
CqmoXNC.jpg

Doesn't seems so
 
so we need new sls pilot ? :/
I dont know we will wait till last week before Silverstone when i will write a post for the entry list of the championship where everyone must confirm that they are going to race in first 4 races!
 
STalliono isn't racing in your series. I told you that a long time ago
 
You should also re-open subscription for the new nissan team which is empty
Its open now i changed the title and also the test clasification is ready! Its based on the TT so maybe some of the laps arent the best laps you actually made
 
Hey guys, series looks cool. Gtp: rcb929 Psn: TNR_LILBUDDY #11 2013 deltawing plz.
 
I'm going to withdraw from this series, I'll be taking on a new job soon and thus won't have time for it, sorry for any difficulties this may cause.
 
Back