for deletingFinished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments

Monza or Laguna Seca

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I remember now. The owner left it for ages then came back and know one was here.
We did couple races I think But not many people tured up!

No guys dont worry me and Cod are planing something for 2015 summer i can only say ORA WEC for now...
And spiraldave i didnt i just had to go in other country for about month so i worked there.. I just couldnt make it..

Lol I thourt Carlos was gonna do the ora wec? If so can you not include the delta wing as a lmp2 car? It drives me nutts! If you need a second LMP class can I recommend a single make LMPC class!

Sorry for double posting but i think this will make LMP2 class really interesting!

nismo.jpg

Haha yes mate, i don't see any problem. Yes i know i done a mess last summer but i was not on purpose i had to work incidently and this time it is not gonna happen i can promise for now that we will have a great season! I hope that our partnership with ORA is going to happen!
Cheers :)

Could I sign up for the BMW M3 GT? Really looking forward to this series :)
Sign me up for it aswell!!!

Wait guys still to come! The sign ups will be open May!

@Toshost this has been inactive for so long, you cannot just bring it back like this and expect things to stay the same. Most of the drivers probably already lost interest in this series that have signed up.

I will do a new thread for the series i am just putting some news here! And i thought we will do it together :|

Back