for deletingFinished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments

Monza or Laguna Seca

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys. Im so sorry that I missed the last race. I just got my roster for work on Friday and was on a late shift. I didn't have access to the internet either so that wouldn't of helped either. I wont make it to the next one either cause of work but I will be at le mans. Thank you

Hi guys. Im so sorry that I missed the last race. I just got my roster for work on Friday and was on a late shift. I didn't have access to the internet either so that wouldn't of helped either. I wont make it to the next one either cause of work but I will be at le mans. Thank you
No problem mate read the posts the race will be next week don't worry you didn't miss any thing !

Tosh, I think I am going to drop out of this championship because I am going to sell my G27 and PS3 to focus on school and other projects such as golf and MTB was fun while it lasted, good luck!

Am sorry for threeple posting but its important guys what we sujest are we going to make SPA this weekend or we do Le Mans?

We already progressed schedule wise so far that I have the other series start to run the next Saturday so I won't be able to make it.

Yes this weekend will be SPA i hope if there isn't some problems in real life :( but then someone will host it don;t worry we will drive it!
Nah mate, to be honest this series is dead. I am leaving this series. If anyone want's to join a real Le Mans season

@gippone
@spiraldave
@SniperRed3
@Javi Valles
@Brutaka
@RUstAuSi
@Rich S
@Dan181295
@SmileyWRX
@Jam__155
@goofytyler
@SK8RBOI
@MorFar
@gtic_ybear
@lukicabukica
@Leoni Dias
@pyrates
@eminem09494

Check out the link below: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/top-notch-racing-le-mans-season-2.314556/

Yeah I won't be able to continue either, I signed up for another series that runs at the same time as this cause I thought this one was cancelled.

I'm pulling out of this series.

Yeah I won't be able to continue either, I signed up for another series that runs at the same time as this cause I thought this one was cancelled.

Thanks guys your good friends!

Ok guys Spa is this weekend so please lets try to have 12 races on grid!

@Toshost-YES
@1996mikey2412
@Rich S
@Leoni Dias
@eminem09494
@Dan181295
@gippone
@gtic_ybear
@lukicabukica
@MorFar
@Javi Valles
@Jam__155
@RUstAuSi
@SmileyWRX
@SK8RBOI
@goofytyler
@pyrates
@Carter5510
@Kaisto

Legend:
YES
NO
NFR-No only for this race!

Last edited:
No for this race or for the hole championship? :(

The problem is that WGTC has started already and that has priority. I said when I signed up that I would miss the last couple of races because of that. With the long break we had that time has already come now.

Back