For offline racing: GT Sport or Forza 7?

• Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 62 comments

For offline racing: GT Sport or Forza 7?

• GT Sport

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Forza 7

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
Depends on your definition of great pace.

11 AIs. Max difficulty. Same car. Starting from the back. Several months without playing Driveclub (noticeable on the video by my poor driving). 2 laps and Im on the top. 5 laps and I have an advantage of 13 seconds on the second.

#1 you drive horribly, you are literally dive bombing the inside lane ( every example you showed is you taking the outside and cutting into THEIR Apex), try that online and see how fast people call you a dirty racer. #2 It's easy to get into first place when you drive like that ( dive bombing) , plus in your video showing how " slow" the AI is you use the dirt to pass , deliberately nudge them out ( that black car swerved out of your way after you used the dirt to cut by him, showing that some pretty smart AI) AND you were using the dirt to overtake about 75% of the time .
Try tricking someone who doesn't know most of the tracks you showed like the back of their hand, cutting into apexes would cause any human driver to collide with a guy swerving into them. The black car is literal setting up for the next turn where you go wide and cut into his path, you wouldn't have been able to take that second turn with any speed even if that AI wasn't there.
But yes AI is pretty bad when you deliberately cut into their line mid apex as is 100% of every other AI and humans.

#1 you drive horribly, you are literally dive bombing the inside lane ( every example you showed is you taking the outside and cutting into THEIR Apex), try that online and see how fast people call you a dirty racer. #2 It's easy to get into first place when you drive like that ( dive bombing) , plus in your video showing how " slow" the AI is you use the dirt to pass , deliberately nudge them out ( that black car swerved out of your way after you used the dirt to cut by him, showing that some pretty smart AI) AND you were using the dirt to overtake about 75% of the time .
Try tricking someone who doesn't know most of the tracks you showed like the back of their hand, cutting into apexes would cause any human driver to collide with a guy swerving into them. The black car is literal setting up for the next turn where you go wide and cut into his path, you wouldn't have been able to take that second turn with any speed even if that AI wasn't there.
But yes AI is pretty bad when you deliberately cut into their line mid apex as is 100% of every other AI and humans.

1- If Im dirty like you say, that doesnt negate the fact that in 3 laps, since I get to the first position (lap 2) until the end of the race, I manage to have an advantage of 13 seconds. The AI doesnt have a great pace like you say.

2- Divebomb cant be done from the outside. The only time I do divebomb (because after such a long time I forgot the braking points) is when I crash the green car, that's why I let him pass me again. In the three gifs where I show that the AI doesn't respect you if you are on the outside, I win their outside cleanly. And they, as a matter of fact, dont respect my car and push me beyond the edge of the road. Watch some real races please.
giphy.gif

3- I dont remember anyone calling me a dirty driver. As a matter of fact, I've heard the opposite of that.

I know pretty well this conversation is going no where. You have your preconceived idea of what the AI of Driveclub is and you are not gonna change it a single bit even when the evidence is shown to you. Im open to discuss everything, but saying the AI is not slow when I have shown I get an advantage of 13 seconds, it's an insult to intelligence.

Im out. Have a good day.

Back