For polypony digital cup where cars are unmodified, can you buy new tires?

can you by racing tires for use in events where the cars must be stock is what he's asking.

i know for the Roadster Enduro, which only stock MX-5 can be used, i was able to fit new tires. so i dont see why no in any other stock races.
 
For the Polyphony digital cup, it says that the cars must be un-tuned. My question was whether I was allowed to put superslick tires on my car or not. I found out, I could.
 
Originally posted by johnestmaximus
For the Polyphony digital cup, it says that the cars must be un-tuned. My question was whether I was allowed to put superslick tires on my car or not. I found out, I could.

We went over this in a previous thread but it was never really established what 'untuned' was.

Obvioulsy you can't make engine mods, but the discussion petered out with no conclusions on what else could be done.

I won all the races in this series in a stock Honda NSX Type S Zero on superhard slicks.
 
Back