StuntmanRich Messages 170 UK Apr 3, 2018 #1 Is there a way of setting this option so that it doesn’t revert back to the default value of 5 at the start of every session?
Is there a way of setting this option so that it doesn’t revert back to the default value of 5 at the start of every session?
V Venster Messages 905 United Kingdom Apr 3, 2018 #2 I think this is a bug at the moment that will hopefully get patched
ASH32 Messages 4,962 Nelson, England Messages GTP_ASH32 Apr 3, 2018 #3 Venster I think this is a bug at the moment that will hopefully get patched Click to expand... Yep, the patch caused this bug too. I actually don't have it, not sure what causes it, I guess if you saved the settings before the update you are fine unless you alter the settings again but I'm not changing mine to find out that's for sure.
Venster I think this is a bug at the moment that will hopefully get patched Click to expand... Yep, the patch caused this bug too. I actually don't have it, not sure what causes it, I guess if you saved the settings before the update you are fine unless you alter the settings again but I'm not changing mine to find out that's for sure.