Ford mark 4 or Ferrari 330 P4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 64 comments
  • 11,506 views

kingstang5oh

(Banned)
Messages
630
Messages
JACKEDRAM1500
Which is better?
What are the stats on both of them fully tuned?

I am going to have to spend 20 million on one so if you had to choose which one would you go for?

Unless someone would like to throw me a Ticket for the years i have no choice but to spend the 20 mill... ouch
 
I chose the P4. I didn't really think that purchase through. It was a little tough to get used to at first but a little fine tuning on the suspension, LSD and aero works magic. I didn't add any performance parts to it though. I'll give the Ford a shot when I get more funds. You could probably look for max outputs somewhere on the Tuning Forums.
 
Use the search box at the top right of this page because your question has been asked many times before.
 
I bought the Ford. Haven't driven the Ferrari but can say the Ford is one of the most beautiful sounding cars in GT. And it drivers like a beast. :)
 
I bought the Ford. Haven't driven the Ferrari but can say the Ford is one of the most beautiful sounding cars in GT. And it drivers like a beast. :)

+1. I don't have one myself but tested it plenty of times, and remains one of the most best sounding cars in the game, next to the Mazda 787B.
 
Took my Mark IV for a drive today on Nurburgring. At night. It was lovely. Hands down I would choose the Mark IV over the 330 P4. Besides, isn't it the Ford that won Le Mans? ;)

Also the sound is beautiful as others have mentioned. Just hearing that classic engine roar. I think it's way better then the 787B. Why do people fall in love with the 787B's sound? It's great, but not that great.
 
I've driven both and have the Ferrari. It comes down to personal taste. The mark iv is possibly the only car on the game that just makes you go wow when you hear it which is worth something in itself. But the 330 p4 just looks perfect going down mulsane at night in the rain. But you dint have to choose. I have a 67 ticket and I'll send it to you now if you can dupe it and send one back so I can get my mark iv and keep the ticket.
 
MARK IV ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
that was when ford was in their prime
 
Ferrari, it has a big advantage over the ford what so ever
 
Besides, isn't it the Ford that won Le Mans? ;)

I thought it wasn't until '66 when the GT40 was run that Fords and their first major Le Mans win. Hang on, what year is the Ford MKIV? :confused:
 
Ford is better sounding and WON Le Mans which Ferrari couldn't do so it's better.
 
rocko100
Ford is better sounding and WON Le Mans which Ferrari couldn't do so it's better.

Its all personal oppinion including if you care what it sounds like. The ferrari has much better acceleration and has much better looks but its up to you
 
Also rocko who one the pebble beach award oh yea ferrari did.
 
klassykid9801
Also rocko who one the pebble beach award oh yea ferrari did.

No a Plymouth won the GT award and a '35 Voisin won best in show :odd:
 
I never said a year i said it won it
 
I never said a year i said it won it

Also rocko who one the pebble beach award oh yea ferrari did.

Please use proper grammar, it's difficult to understand what you're saying otherwise. Thanks

The Ford IV won Le Mans in '67 whereas the Ferrari came in first, second and third at Daytona 24 the same year.
 
Ford won Le Mans after several tries. Ferrari always dominated Le Mans, untill Ford outnumbered Ferrari. Ford had much more money and a greater budget and more cars and still, Ferrari managed to hold on several years. And don't forget that the Mark IV might have won Le Mans in the end, but Ferrari also had a lot of wins in the United States.
 
Ferrari won the 24 at Daytona in a 123 finish. Ford won at le mans. These cars are both very close in performance. I like the looks of the p4 and the mk4 sounds great. In my opinion, I'll take style over sound.
 
buy both :D
EDIT: Jay you damn ninja!
 
get them from a ticket 1967

you can get good cars in it like the chaprral 2D , lambourghini murai , ferrari 330p4 and the ford mark 4 :D
 
The Ford has a great sound but I find the Ferrari to be a better car to race with.
 
Maybe you could get someone to put them both on line for you to try? or do that cheating spongey trick or whatever they do. Trust me though, the Ferrari is nothing compared to the Ford.
 
Last edited:
Ford handles so sweetly and it has an awesome cockpit view.
 
edit: fail. I was wrong
 
Like a few others have mentioned in this thread, get both 👍
 
So i have made my choice. I was doing the NASCAR seasonal with 20mill in the bank and when i completed the first race i wasn't able to collect the 1.5 :ouch: So i wasted 2 races like this and finally said screw it and bought the FORD MARK 4. Now i can only get 3 mill from the last 2 races. Looks like im back to la sarthe lol.

Ford wins
 
Back