Ford mark 4 or Ferrari 330 P4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 64 comments
  • 11,506 views
Ferrari - 1:12.850
Jaguar - 1:11.768
Ford - 1:10.743

Ford was so much better around the corners because of the weight, which ment it had better grip... During the first lap I made some mistakes, but the lap time was 1:11.967 which was a little slower than Jaguar on a really good lap...

Weight hurts grip.

Also, my results were Ferrari > Jag > Ford. The Ford is just too heavy and a bit sloppy in the corners. Did you set your cars or leave them stock?

As per the question, Ford is my favorite.
 
Quite amazing too have three cars each from countries with superb automotive backgrounds. I think it's really on what you prefer. But for the overall, go for the Ford. I'm surprised there's no poll added.
 
I absolutely love my Ford, it's a great all round car and just fits my driving style. Also I know it wasn't in the OP, but I'm obsessed with the Jaguar, I have a habit of losing races because I'm constantly staring at that engine.
 
I'm obsessed with the Jaguar

Agreed. With the right tuning, this thing will chew up the A.I. on the Real Circuit Tours Nurburgring race.
 
The way I see it is that neither of these cars are the best from their time period, the Toyota 7 or the Chaparral 2J is. So I would choose looks over speed, and go with the Fezza.
 
Back