Ford Mustang Trans Cammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter slowmo
  • 20 comments
  • 7,083 views
Messages
17
Is the cammer worth the money? Is it fast enough for the American Championship?
 
Last edited:
I think it's a fun car to drive, and it looks amazing, alot nicer than the Mach 1.
And you can paint/change the rims on it. I have mine in a black cherry metallic paint with dark gray insert Torq Thrusts.
 
Want to trade for that thing? :)
 
I like the car, but thats just me.
 
well take it for a spin in arcade mode and see how you like it
 
I personally don't like the thing due to the stupidly massive hood cowling that blocks my view from the cockpit. It is fast though.
 
@GTR3, imagine how Pro Stock drag racers feel
 
Love the car, great looks, great power. The cowling makes for some intersting Apex guessing in right turns :D
 
I love the Cammer , I use it whenever I can.

The car I use in online aswell (I dont care that much about winning I want to have fun driving the car I like)
 
I personally don't like the thing due to the stupidly massive hood cowling that blocks my view from the cockpit. It is fast though.

LOL, I hear you man. Makes driving at Nordschleife that much more challenging....

If anyone bother to read up on the detail of that car, you will be impressed.
 
Can you use it in the Historic Cup?
 
No you can't , its a Ground Up Special Build without the Original Manufactuer Build Date .

Oh, so just how the Chromeline cars can't be used because they don't include a date in their filename.
 
It is very fast, but over-customized. I don´t like the extrem hood and the missing front splitter like the original Boss302 have. Also, The wheels are oversized. I conclusion a bad looking drag racer.

But I bought it, because it is a Mustang and tried to change, whatever I can.

Performance is very good.

Hopefully, they add a Boss302 later.
 
Oh, so just how the Chromeline cars can't be used because they don't include a date in their filename.

Thats why the Chromelines can't be used they have no Date

The Trans Cammer is a "SEMA" Special Build . It may have Started life as a 76 but in real Terms its not got much left of the Original 76 Parts + Its a Custom Built Vechile .

You Can use it in the American Championship and a few other Races , it needs a lot of Work to Set it up though :lol:
 
Uhm... Do you guys use it with soft racing tyres or something? Because, on soft sport tyres, I have a very hard time to get anywhere close to the laptimes I can put down in cars with way less BHP per tonne than the Cammer...

Handles like a sledge hammer :lol:
 
I went on a buying spree late last night, spent about 10 mil on 10 cars. Bought that Cammer thing just because it looks cool.
 
Back