Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4x4 1990

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
England
The sapphire was a cult legend in the UK. It still is today.

Available in 4wd and 2wd flavour it has somthing for everyone.

L-Sierra-Cosworth.jpg

cosworth.jpg

Hmm, I'm wondering what is the point of starting a whole new thread for this car when there are currently threads that exist (by using the very comprehensive and target-specific search function) about members cars? It's not as though this thread even leads any where, just a sentence and a couple of pictures! Short, but pointless!

Hmm, I'm wondering what is the point of starting a whole new thread for this car when there are currently threads that exist (by using the very comprehensive and target-specific search function) about members cars? It's not as though this thread even leads any where, just a sentence and a couple of pictures! Short, but pointless!
Please refer to this.

Members cars?

I just did a search, and it is mentioned in other wishlist threads, but this is a dedicated car suggestions forum. I would like to suggest it. Thankyou.

Also see here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thread-removed.297816/

Yes, I would agree with the car, but not the one that might have lost to a deer at the Nurburgring that you have in the photo in the first post

Well if PD would only model the deer in then it might be an issue. That would be an added excitment as you brake for flugplatz.

Despite me being an Opel guy, I had always felt some kind of sympathy for the Sierra (Sedan!). I would definitely look after one if I saw one driving passed me. That doesn´t apply to any other rare Ford.

Back