Formula 1 2016 Grand Prix Of Europe

Nah it's alright. Seeing how Russia and Turkey are always allowed to play at the UEFA Euro cup, even thought both countries are clearly not a part of Europe.
Surely the craziest is Australia in Eurovision. I'd love to know what the people who decided that they are part of Europe were smoking and drinking to say Yes.

You could also say that about World Series Baseball especially when it's contested by teams only from the US
True. Althought I don't really care about baseball, but from what you hear and see neither seem to be Americans.

B2T, is the track good for racing? Honestly haven't followed a single lap since the Le Mans thread on here was more exciting.

True. Althought I don't really care about baseball, but from what you hear and see neither seem to be Americans.

B2T, is the track good for racing? Honestly haven't followed a single lap since the Le Mans thread on here was more exciting.
There have been plenty of overtakes so far. There hasn't been any crashes though suprisingly for a street track.

Hamilton isn't happy with his pace. 2 seconds slower than those around him.

Sainz out. Problem with the suspension.

:lol:

Hamilton is going to screw around with the settings on his steering computer.

His radio buddy advices him not to do that.

:lol:

Back