Formula 1 2016 Grand Prix Of Europe

If hammy pushed a little harder and got with in 4s or so of the chap in front he would finish 4th or maybe even 3rd

Yeah, no.
Even if they make up their own language they will get in trouble.
I dont think you can just talk over the radio willy nilly.

True but teams being bendy with the rules can be fun...... till they get caught :lol:

Congrats to Nico but fantastic performance from Perez, stunning drive.

Beautiful circuit. Glad there wasn't any carnage heading into Turn 8.

Congrats to Perez on another podium.

Go home, Redbull, you're drunk. I understand that running on a new track brings a lot of unknowns, but damn.

Maybe it's my increasing sense of antipathy regarding F1 (this is the first race I've watched this year), but I can't say I enjoyed the race. Rosberg had the race sewn up from the start, and the lack of the almost inevitable SC (which would have helped freshen up the proceedings) didn't help. It says a lot that the only thing I can remember from that was Lewis and Kimi pleading with their engineers...

Overall: Meh.

Surely one of the so called bigger teams must be having a good think about signing him. He clearly has a good race pace and is probably the best driver out there when it comes to saving tyres.

If he were to be signed by one of the bigger teams, my guess would be Williams. Although Force India does seem to have the car to match Williams atm.

An accurate representation of me during this race:

200.gif

i gotta admit though, great to see Perez on the podium 👍

Maybe it's my increasing sense of antipathy regarding F1 (this is the first race I've watched this year), but I can't say I enjoyed the race. Rosberg had the race sewn up from the start, and the lack of the almost inevitable SC (which would have helped freshen up the proceedings) didn't help. It says a lot that the only thing I can remember from that was Lewis and Kimi pleading with their engineers...

Overall: Meh.

It's easily one of the worst races this season. This race needed a Lewis/Nico battle.

That's 3 races in a row with 3 different teams on the podium.

I had high hopes after the GP2 races (as I thought I posted here, looks like somebody deleted it) but this race was a bit dull.

Vettel is really in his element at Ferrari. A second place and his smile can rival Ricciardo's.

If he were to be signed by one of the bigger teams, my guess would be Williams. Although Force India does seem to have the car to match Williams atm.
It's a tough choice if there are no seats anywhere apart from Force India and Williams do you stick or twist as they are similar teams.

I understand where people are coming from regarding Nico basically playing hide the Mercedes but at least down the grid there were plenty of overtakes. It's clearly a better track than Monaco. It's only its 1st race here. I'm sure some people were writing off some of the newer circuits but they then produced some classics so let's give it some time.

Well someone has to be a fault, right? :lol:
Obviously so has to be Lewis's

Baku is nice to look at and it looked rather promising early on.

After the race, might as well call it how it was, Bore. Not much to comment about overall. Perez scored a podium and that's nice. Shame about Hamilton's gremlins because that meant no battle for podium. Kimi's radio comments provided most of my entertainment. Other than that, I think part of the problem today was that the entire grid drove rather conservatively because this was the first time driving in actual racing conditions at a place with limited runoffs.

If there is one positive, anyone that stayed up to watch the end of LeMans and jumped over to F1 can sleep easier now.

I wish Red Bull would turn off their pitlane dance music. It is beyond irritating, especially over post race commentary.

Back