Formula 1 Emirates Gran Premio Dell'emilia Romagna 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 213 comments
Bottas has floor damage so that's the win gone
And now he's holding up Verstappen so in a few more laps (I assume Bottas will make sure the gap is large enough), Hamilton will pit and the race will be over.

How do they expect Hamilton to do another ten laps on these tyres?

Last edited:
Are they planning on putting hammy on softs?

What happened to the guy in first decides the strat?

Last race Bottas could not go on softs but was forced to go on hards because hammy was on hards.

Bottas in now on hards, yet Hammy can go on Softs?

How is Hamilton going twice as long as Bottas and Verstappen on the same tyres?

Man, could they not have brought the vsc out after he pitted to atleast make it look close? This is Initial D levels of plot armour.

Has there ever been a safety car that didn't benefit Hamilton? :rolleyes:
At this point it’s like they’re making these calls on purpose. The VSC literally only lasted from about 200 yards before he got to the pit lane until just as he exited his pit box. If there was ever evidence of the FIA conspiring to give Lewis wins...

It's crazy how Max and the Mercedes are just in their own race and everybody else can't touch them 33 laps that P4 is 22 sec behind.....which leads me to believe that if Max got into a Merc alongside Lewis, the both of them would probably lap everyone up to third at every race :lol:

When Hamilton wants to change strategy, they capitulate.

When Bottas wants to change strategy, it's "team policy" and he's not allowed to.

Transparent.

To be fair, Bottas is struggling with the floor damage.

edit: Said Hamilton initially. :lol:

Last edited:
It's crazy how Max and the Mercedes are just in their own race and everybody else can't touch them 33 laps that P4 is 22 sec behind.....which leads me to believe that if Max got into a Merc alongside Lewis, the both of them would probably lap everyone up to third at every race :lol:
And P4 and P5 didn't pit yet. P6 is nearly 35 seconds

At this point it’s like they’re making these calls on purpose.

Ocon was parked over the other side of a crest, several metres away from the edge of the track. They needed either a VSC or Safety Car to retrieve it.

Either way Hamilton was very likely going to take the lead. Having the VSC lasting for just the right amount of time, in the right place, is nothing more than an amazing piece of good fortune I think.

You can't get a car off the track in 15 seconds, I call bull:censored:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back