Formula 1 Grand Premio Do Brasil 2017Formula 1 

Ocon and Gasly started to race each other a long time ago...
upload_2017-11-11_14-9-59.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-10-11.png

I also wonder if Charles Leclerc isn't at the bottom left of the first pic.

Oh well.

Last two minutes in a basketball game that's already decided.

Garbage time.

-

At least we'll see a mix up on the podium this weekend.

GG Williams not wanting to keep Massa.

Slippery when wet. Downshift too early 6-5 in combination with a light moisty track?

A lot of the sparks under the car as he began braking... I think he was running very low tyre pressures and set himself up for a fail. The two Mercs left the pits line astern, Bottas's's car looked upright and stable while Hamilton's had a reet flabby arse.

Lets hope it rains, or it is 1 stoppers for most of the points chasing cars except Ocon and Ricciardo, and Lewis who can pit every 5 laps for fresh tires if he wants.

Lets hope it rains, or it is 1 stoppers for most of the points chasing cars except Ocon and Ricciardo, and Lewis who can pit every 5 laps for fresh tires if he wants.

It's looking dry, fine and clear on the latest forecasts. You can never say never between-the-lakes but today I think you can say "most likely dry".

Find it amazing that sector times can get so close between two different teams, I suppose they got the same tyres running on the same track. The Mercedes seems much more on the nose, the Ferrari seems to have a lot of rear grip so will be interesting to see if Bottas can hold off the Ferraris in the race. Hopefully Lewis can get a bit lucky and get in that battle. Wonder what would have happened if instead of braking when losing control in qualifying, he went full throttle.

Toto was ecstatic for Bottas :lol
I was also ecstatic for Bottas, he even outdid Alonso on team radio. 👍

Find it amazing that sector times can get so close between two different teams, I suppose they got the same tyres running on the same track. The Mercedes seems much more on the nose, the Ferrari seems to have a lot of rear grip so will be interesting to see if Bottas can hold off the Ferraris in the race. Hopefully Lewis can get a bit lucky and get in that battle. Wonder what would have happened if instead of braking when losing control in qualifying, he went full throttle.

I was also ecstatic for Bottas, he even outdid Alonso on team radio. 👍
Two of the sectors are effectively only one corner anyway at Interlagos

Nobody watching F1? :lol:

Bottas is such a non character. Give that Merc seat to someone who knows how to drive that thing to the checkered flag.

Gutted for Ocon. What a messy start. It almost felt as if a quarter of the field DNF'd on the first lap with all of those incidents.

All Alonso can do is stick with Massa and use the DRS to make up for the lack of power. I’m sure if Massa wasn’t there he’d be so much faster in the middle sector.

Back