Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2016

• Thread starter shoemaker
  • 798 comments
Didn't Max crash in exactly the same place in practice and the race? There's a word to describe soneone repeating the same mistake and it's not intelligent.

Roo

Huh? I like what Leicester City did this season it was incredible, but i'm not a LCFC fan... whats your point? I like Max as a driver but i don't have posters on my wall of him or really care that much about him.

Oh dear, F1. What's happened to this sport...

13344790_2190618427743131_1356771517783896889_n.jpg

;)

Didn't Max crash in exactly the same place in practice and the race? There's a word to describe soneone repeating the same mistake and it's not intelligent.

No Max is a very unintelligent young man...thats why he won a race with a world champion chasing him for 30 - odd laps,driving a faster car!!.....

What a BS... he drove a incredibly race untill his crash...on the very limit!

And in Monaco you can only impress by driving on the limit,and he did!!

If you dont drive on the limit you end up driving like Rosberg... OMG!!!!:banghead::banghead:

How many world champions crashed many times in Monaco whyle driving on the limit? the likes of Senna,schumi, etc etc?....

Yes i agree he crashed to many times,but at least he goos all or nothing...and that is something many other drivers dont!

But seriously mate...calling him unintelligent???? pfffff....:ouch:

Spy.

Ok,agree,what did he call him then?...

Spy.
I'd imagine there's somewhere between unintelligent and intelligent. Max himself admitted that he doesn't like Monaco (and vice-versa) so it could just be a matter of inexperience. He's got ~20 years ahead of him, that's plenty of time to get used to Monaco.

I did make a subsequent post you know.

I know,it wasn't really meant personally at you mate...

I am just a bit fed up with reading stuff all over the net about people writing him off after 1 bad race where he was driving amazingly well untill he crashed...

I know i am biased but i am also intelligent enough to see the talent of this young man.. :D:sly:

Peace

Spy.

DK
Max himself admitted that he doesn't like Monaco (and vice-versa) so it could just be a matter of inexperience.
I believe that he said he got a little carried away - he started working his way through the field and tried to keep the pace up when he should have backed off. The Monaco Grand Prix is only 260km instead of the standard 305km because it demands such intense concentration, maybe moreso than any other circuit. It's easy to see how the slightest dip in focus would end badly.

I believe that he said he got a little carried away - he started working his way through the field and tried to keep the pace up when he should have backed off. The Monaco Grand Prix is only 260km instead of the standard 305km because it demands such intense concentration, maybe moreso than any other circuit. It's easy to see how the slightest dip in focus would end badly.

Nope. It runs 260 because it is slow. It does run to two hours max time period sometimes.

I know,it wasn't really meant personally at you mate...

I am just a bit fed up with reading stuff all over the net about people writing him off after 1 bad race where he was driving amazingly well untill he crashed...
Best thing to do, is just don't read it.

Quite a few people write a lot of tripe about my favourite driver. I just tend to ignore it. 👍

Back