Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada 2017Formula 1 

Yes him and Pascal, both were loaned out to other teams needing more experience before given the shot, hence the year contract with Bottas. F1 has always made it tough to pass, they're not badly designed there is a reason that the design doesn't allow slip stream as mainstream has made it seem all to easy to do.

So they give Kvyat an additional penalty after he's served the original punishment for the same penalty. Some one tell the FIA they can't double dip...
Nah, I think there were times were overtaking was a lot easier especially on straights these current cars are just boring imo.

And yeah, I seemed to remember there was something with Ocon going to Mercedes. Not saying Bottas is a bad driver, but he has like Zero personality, I'd much rather see a young, wild guy like Ocon in his place.

I find it really odd that the Force Indias can't overtake Ricciardo.

And a LOT of brake dust coming from Perez' car!

Seb-to-Kimi: "Oh, you had an 'accidental off'? Thank you very much."

OMG TEAM ORDER!

It was Max' energy store system that said, ah poop do it yourself.

And Raikonnen has a dying Ferrari?

Nah, I think there were times were overtaking was a lot easier especially on straights these current cars are just boring imo.

And yeah, I seemed to remember there was something with Ocon going to Mercedes. Not saying Bottas is a bad driver, but he has like Zero personality, I'd much rather see a young, wild guy like Ocon in his place.

Boring is one thing, but they're not poorly designed. If they had less aero then you'd see the slipstream.

I know you're not saying Bottas is bad, I'm just confirming the situation. 👍

...Alonso runs out of fuel in the most efficient racing cars ever. Bravo Honda you've just achieved another new all time low.

EDIT: Nope typical Honda woes, of being the most powerful petrol grenades in the world.

Well, at least he only fell two laps short.

Oi, Lewis Hamilton was leading? He's won? How'd that happen? :D

Back