Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix 2019Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 206 comments
Albon and Max has exactly the same lap time! :lol:
I reckon that just sealed Albon in as the 2020 driver. It’s hit first time ever(?) at Suzuka and now that he’s starting to find his feet in the team, he’s closing in on max. Curious to hear if the issues max had in q2 followed him to q3, but that doesn’t change the fact that I’m happy for Alex. The kid is talented

Max is not in good shape right now. And Red Bull getting grid position penalties race in race out doesn't help.
Albon is another young gun, on fire. Delivered an awesome lap time in Q3. Now let's see how he races, how he stays out of trouble and how much of a fight will he bring to Verstappen.
We will have a great race tonight.

I find it weird how Gasly is easily beating Kyvat where as Albon if anything was getting slightly beaten by him, but Albon is performing much better in the Redbull.

Something about the Redbull must not suit Gasly's driving style because outside of that one stint he looks the more talented driver.

Norris and Albon having a near identical Prost/Senna incident, but that was Albons fault, Norris had the corner and unlike Prost didn't actually turn early.

Ten laps in and they're still waffling about all the race start incidents.

Vundabarr.

Yeah, Vettel jumped forwards, stopped and carried on once the lights went out, which is how Bottas jumped him

Back