Formula 1 Mercedes-Benz Großer Preis von Deutschland 2019Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 666 comments
  • 36,060 views
Am i the only one who thinks that Merc livery looks really bad? Like this right here is MILES better than whatever the hell Merc came up with:

 
Am i the only one who thinks that Merc livery looks really bad? Like this right here is MILES better than whatever the hell Merc came up with:



"I would appreciate it if you could help me finding the owners of the photos".

Name of creator is literally on the image he's stolen.
 
I get what they were going for, but from most angles it just looks like they haven’t finished painting the car...
Would’ve been stunning if they had the white go over the whole car. The old school logos are a cool touch.
It should look pretty epic in motion
 
There's been a crash at the start...



EDIT: Thank you @Famine for pointing out that I didn't look up either :D
 
Last edited:
Just like Baku with the tow truck lol
 
:lol:

Edit:

One off Merc Livery to celebrate 125 years in Motor-racing

fy9eb7auufc31.jpg


I really, really like it.

*Carbon_6's initial thought when seeing livery for the first time*

eoygIl9.jpg
 
So the idea is that back when countries still used national colors, Germany was white. Then there's that whole story about the weight regulations changing to mess with them, making their car too heavy and having to strip it to bare silver metal to make entry. Is that all they're referencing?
 
I'd imagine so, since the "stripped back" paint shows a red number (also what Germany used to use), etc.
 
Then there's that whole story about the weight regulations changing to mess with them, making their car too heavy and having to strip it to bare silver metal to make entry.

As you imply that is a myth.
 
Currently 70% chance of rain of Saturday and 80% on Sunday in the mid-20s.

Can't wait.
I seriously need a time machine. This weekend is going to be great.

This is a good time in Formula 1. I'm hoping I can go to Belgium for Spa. I could go to the US GP, but it's hot and probably my least favorite track.
 
Currently 70% chance of rain of Saturday and 80% on Sunday in the mid-20s.

Can't wait.
Given Merc’s hot weather problems, would a wet quali and a baking hot race produce the best weekend?

(As in a wet race, you’d have to put your money on Lewis regardless of where he qualifies :lol:)
 
Given Merc’s hot weather problems, would a wet quali and a baking hot race produce the best weekend?

(As in a wet race, you’d have to put your money on Lewis regardless of where he qualifies :lol:)
It would be a shame to see all of their new bodywork go to waste this weekend. Count me out, but I am really curious to see how much faster Mercedes is with the new upgrades, especially in ideal conditions.

The rain is welcomed, though. I want to see what kind of results it will lead to. I would love to see Vettel/Leclerc with a win.
 
It would be a shame to see all of their new bodywork go to waste this weekend. Count me out, but I am really curious to see how much faster Mercedes is with the new upgrades, especially in ideal conditions.

The rain is welcomed, though. I want to see what kind of results it will lead to. I would love to see Vettel/Leclerc with a win.
I don’t see either of them winning in the rain vs Lewis or even Max to be honest.
 
I don’t see either of them winning in the rain vs Lewis or even Max to be honest.
That's expected, but anything can happen with such a packed mid-field.

Gonna have to wait and see, I want to put this speculation to rest..
 
That's expected, but anything can happen with such a packed mid-field.

Gonna have to wait and see, I want to put this speculation to rest..

Lewis and Max are midfield???....:eek:



Spy.
 
I seriously need a time machine. This weekend is going to be great.

This is a good time in Formula 1. I'm hoping I can go to Belgium for Spa. I could go to the US GP, but it's hot and probably my least favorite track.
Austin regularly produces a great race though, so I would say go to it.
 
I'm not able to watch FP1, does the Haas still say Rich Energy on it?
 
More white on the Merc would have been nicer to me, looks ok I guess.
 
I didn't know "Australia spec" meant " we'll tow the car behind a Porsche". Wonder if it's quicker than K-Mag?

poor Haas man, Jesus... Talk about a shocker of a couple weeks.
 
Gasly spectacularly fails to stay on the wave of optimism that he generated at Silverstone.

Ghastly.JPG
 
Lewis and Max are midfield???....:eek:



Spy.
What I mean is that drama there can throw off all race predictions.

Austin regularly produces a great race though, so I would say go to it.
The races are generally great, I just don't want to go to Texas. It's humid there and the geography is boring.
 
I'm not able to watch FP1, does the Haas still say Rich Energy on it?
Is there any truth to any of the nonsense that's been on Twitter the last few weeks? Lightning Volt Energy is a joke account, but the Rich Energy twitter account was the one that made the bad photoshop of Storey driving a liveried van or something. What the hell is going on?
 
Back