Formula 1 MSC Cruises United States Grand Prix 2025Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 211 comments
  • 14,593 views
The right front is clearly ****ed yet he still tries to drive away.
 
I like sprints
 
This was more of a destruction derby than an F1 Sprint Race. 🤷‍♂️
 
Sprints only have crashing or nothing. This would be so much better if it was for proper points and proper stats
 
A 10 second penalty for Bearman is pretty harsh
 
My poor fantasy team... Piastri, Alonso, Hulkenberg, McLaren constructors... Woof...
 
Last edited:
Penalty for Bearman. He better hope there’s no points attached or he’ll be taking a little break.
 
10 seconds for Bearman, are these stewards injecting the same crap as Danica?
 
Let's just say I'm happy that sprints don't count for GTPlanet Fantasy 😅
I’m not. My new joker lineup would have a 1-2.
 
Well, this certainly is keeping the championship fight interesting. Really looking forward to proper quali, and a full GP!
 
Why is MBS getting involved in the weighing? Is he that desparate to show up on camera? (That was rhetorical, I know he is)
 
Holy crap! I wasn't expecting a Sprint to be so chaotic.

I have no more words for the Lap 1, Turn 1 debacle. Just...

sxv-wtf.gif


Congrats to Sainz on his P3.

edit: Nice to hear the crowd cheering so loudly for him. 👍
 
Last edited:
Stroll gets 5 second grid penalty for the race and 2 penalty points.
5 place grid penalty in place of a 10 second time penalty.

So a boneheaded divebomb wiping out another car gets the same time penalty as passing a few inches off track with no contact at all. Maybe the stewards do have a vendetta against Bearman. Absolute joke.
 
The more I see it the more I think Oscar got really lucky there. Could and probably should have been a penalty.
 
The more I see it the more I think Oscar got really lucky there. Could and probably should have been a penalty.
1st lap. 1st corner. Not going to happen unless it's a BLATANT violation. This wasn't that.
 
In what universe?
The one where he unpredictably darted across the track without any regard for anyone around him taking himself and his teammate out and ruining the race of Hulkenberg.
 
The one where he unpredictably darted across the track without any regard for anyone around him taking himself and his teammate out and ruining the race of Hulkenberg.

Ah yes he unpredictably turned left at a left hand hairpin whilst side by side with his team mate, how unpredictable.

There's these things called racing incidents which happen when cars come together in a blameless way, because tracks are tight and F1 cars are wide, and particularly in a turn 1 scenario where everyone is bunched up together, these things happen. If there is any blame to be apportioned (which there isn't really) it's in the direction of Hulkenberg who realistically was never getting down the inside of either McLaren there and had a chance to back out of it, but as I say, these things happen.
 
Ah yes he unpredictably turned left at a left hand hairpin whilst side by side with his team mate, how unpredictable.
Look at some replays my man.
 
Look at some replays my man.
Side by side with teammate

IMG_5568.webp


Turns left in a left hand bend

IMG_5567.webp


Gets hit by a car clearly behind, but who had nowhere to go because of Alonso on the inside.

Racing incident for anyone not wearing Lando blinders.
 
I didn’t watch the race, but saw the clip. Look like Hulkenberg even hit the brakes, but at that time it all came together. Everyone were in the perfect place for contact.
 
Back