Formula 1 Pirelli Großer Preis Der Steiermark 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 307 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Albon keeps his seat...Seb can go back to Toro Rosso/Alpha Tauri...:lol:

Seb's only options are Alpha Tauri and Haas. I don't see Alpha Tauri's lineup changing and Haas... they seem to not have the guts to get rid of their drivers and try some new talent. Maybe Seb can convince them that he can get them better results than Grosjean and Magnussen

Martin Brundle mentioned in commentary that Seb had set up an interview with him on wednesady so we might find out what he's thinking about with regard to his future, maybe he's going to retire or go on a sabbatical while the team options are so limited... If he is stopping it wont feel quite so bad with Ferrari on their knees. I would like him to stay involved at the very least in commentary he's really witty. F1 is so ruthless an opening may yet appear for him at a decent team...

I wonder how Sainz is feeling about going to Ferrari right now...

giphy.gif

Sainz going to Ferrari could end up being the Alesi moment of the 2020s. And exactly 30 years on, too.

Will Max be careful on the 1st few laps, trying not to entangle himself, as the RBR team has no points at all after round 1?

Will Hamilton race off into the sunset?

Will Russell quickly disappear to the rear of the field?

I hope not, to all of the above but more than likely.

Will the Mercedes team spend the while race telling their drivers to stay off the kerbs, and is there a chance for one or both of them to blow their gearboxes up on them? Or will it force them to drive slowly and get swamped by the pack?

Leclerc was basically forced to the inside there and the curbs are always gonna upset the car like that. I think they were all so close with it being Lap 1 so he probably couldn't have backed off much without getting rear-ended

Edit after replay: Nevermind, he had room behind him and went up the inside when he didn't need to. C'mon Charles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back