Formula 1 Rolex British Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 336 comments
I’m confused... I thought they wanted to continue sponsoring Haas as only a minority of the stakeholders were unsatisfied with their performance... but it’s the other way around? They did ‘sack’ Haas and it was the minority that tried to save the deal? :boggled:

I’m confused... I thought they wanted to continue sponsoring Haas as only a minority of the stakeholders were unsatisfied with their performance... but it’s the other way around? They did ‘sack’ Haas and it was the minority that tried to save the deal? :boggled:

Anybody's guess at the moment. In short: Rich Energy "sack" Haas for being too slow. Haas insist they have a contract and that the Rich Energy partnership continues. Rich Energy melts down on Twitter, board of Rich Energy (Justin King and co) say that they've removed Storey (the CEO) and that Storey is making the rogue tweets. Storey tweets to say that the IP has been removed from Rich Energy to another company, thank you and goodnight.

There's a lot for the lawyers to unpick.

I think on more than one occasion the brilliant but amoral Colin Chapman came into association with unsavory sponsors.

I swear they’re pretending they’re playing 52D backgammon.

giphy.gif

That is some nice back-and-forth.

Just like in Lewis' McLaren days. Nice, aggressive and clean.

Haas just can't get any luck, can they?

I wonder if the Ferraris will wake up when they change to the Mediums, as they looked to be really fast with them in Qual.

Back