Formula 1 Rolex Großer Preis von Österreich 2023Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 179 comments
  • 19,913 views
By the sprint race at Austin, the Sprint will be a splitscreen with Crofty playing Subway Surfers
But only for 30 seconds.
 
I didn't like the sprint qualifying race setting the grid for the main race, but this format somehow seems worse.

My 5 second solution - Use Q3 to set the grid for the sprint, and the full session for the main race. We don't need two separate qualifying sessions.
 
This sprint format is soo bad that I don't even want to watch it! How the teams signed off on it is beyond me.
 
Last edited:
If there's a controversial clash this race, the 600 Tweets limit is going to catch loads of people out today :lol:
 
SC already
Yuki got out of the gravel quite easily and quickly, not sure what the SC is for.

Edit: turn 1 debris
 
Last edited:
A stupid safety car
 
Spicy radio message from Sainz. :lol:
 
I think this is the week I cancel my TV subscription. TSN ****ing sucks.
 
Not even 20% through the race, and already a black and white flag
 
Hulkenberg out, looks like engine issues.
 
Ferrari at it again....give the driver who has pace go after Max instead they just let Max completely run away.
 
Hamilton hit with a 5 second penalty.
 
ferrariclowns.jpg
 
Tsunoda gets a 5 second penalty. I think we'll be seeing a few more for track limits by race end.
 
Yuki also hit with a 5-second penalty. 2 cars hit with track limits penalties, and we're not even a third of the way through.
 
"I can't keep it on track".

Slow down then, numbnuts.
I think Lewis should go to Drag racing.
He just as to drive straight.
 
Hulk got a black adn white flag and he's not even in the race
 
Hulk got a black adn white flag and he's not even in the race
Well, he DID exceed track limits when he parked it.
 
Hulk got a black adn white flag and he's not even in the race
Sounds fair to me, he has been out of track limits for a few minutes now
 
All these guys ratting each other out over tack limits is pretty amusing ngl.
 
Back