Formula 1 Rolex Großer Preis von Österreich 2023Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 179 comments
  • 20,002 views
If you have F1TV, switch to their own commentary, it's so much better. If you don't, my condolences
July-Ann, Alex and David are just shy of excellent with the commentary.
 
Last edited:
Ferraris pitstop was not 4.4 seconds.
Most teams stop for more than 5 seconds just to be 100% sure.
Its smarter to stop for 5.5 seconds then be forced to stop for 10seconds later.
 
Norris' onboard is almost identical to Hamilton's. Got so confused
 
If you have F1TV, switch to their own commentary, it's so much better. If you don't, my condolences
I have F1TV but then I have to watch it on my phone or pc. I have it playing on the projector in the basement right now, Sky coverage is my only option for that.
 
Last edited:
I have F1TV but then I have to watch it on my phone or pc. I have it playing on the projector in the basement right now, Sky coverage is my only option for that.
I have a chromecast to deal with that, cast it from my phone to my tv.
 
Tsunoda still can't figure out the track layout. Another 10 second penalty.
 
What was the take?
IIRC it basically boiled down to removing the track limits just to see what happens, to which Crofty didn't entertain thankfully.
 
Tsunoda still can't figure out the track layout. Another 10 second penalty.
Still better than Latifi literally getting lost at Suzuka
 
Max cruising to another free pit stop.
 
Wild moves from Sainz and Perez right now.
 
IIRC it basically boiled down to removing the track limits just to see what happens, to which Crofty didn't entertain thankfully.
Ah, I heard it. It was a take.

Do they hand out penalties for intimidation.
 
Last edited:
Did Sainz really say.
He is intimidating me?
 
Intimidating? What are you on about Carlos?
 
Carlos: "He was intimidating me a lot!"

I See You No GIF by Teddy Too Big


Edit: Oh, and Sergeant has also been hit with a 5 second penalty,
 
Last edited:
I think that's 8 drivers that have got track limit penalties now.
 
Sainz must have got something lost in translation there. He must have meant Perez was crowding him or something.
 
Back