Formula 1 Rolex Großer Preis von Österreich 2023Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 179 comments
Sainz must have got something lost in translation there. He must have meant Perez was crowding him or something.
That's what I was thinking, but a quick look at Google translate doesn't lead to any similar words with a different meaning

Ultimate flex from Red Bull and Max....geez!!

That is what true dominance looks like!

Last edited:
Could've used some of the Sprint's weather, but it's fine.

Not much else to say, except that I'm pleased the upgrades on Norris' car appear to be working. Baby steps.

giphy.webp

Last edited:
The race was better than I thought it would be. It was a nice warm up for Indycar in mid Ohio then NASCAR in Chicago, those should be fun to watch.

I will definitely be avoiding Sky coverage for the British GP, I'd rather watch it on my phone.

Last edited:
It's really the work of Adrian Newey we're seeing embarrass the competition.
Nah...it's not just the work of Newey because its the full combo. You also need a driver of Max's caliber to be able to do what he is currently doing with that car. Lewis and George said they could win everything this year and looking at this demonstration today, it's not too farfetched to think that they could actually win every race this season.

Last edited:
Nah...it's not just the work of Newey because its the full combo. You also need a driver of Max's caliber to be able to do what he is currently doing with that car. Lewis and George said they could win everything this year and looking at this demonstration today, it's not too farfetched to think that they could actually win every race this season.
The rules favour Aerodynamics.

Enough said. Adrian Newey is too OP.

Last edited:
If you cant beat them by copying their design, protest.

If that amount of possible track limits violations is anywhere near correct then it makes sense for it to be protested. I'd be amazed if any of the drivers don't have 0 violations.

The outcome, whatever it is, will be a farce. It already was anyway.
The outcome will be, could have been avoided with automatic detection and penalising. Best drivers in the world and they can't even keep it on the track, pretty stupid really.

It'll get turned into the fault of stewarding and FIA/F1 but at its core it's the drivers fault. Been this way all weekend and now it's going to bite them.

The outcome will be, could have been avoided with automatic detection and penalising. Best drivers in the world and they can't even keep it on the track, pretty stupid really.

It'll get turned into the fault of stewarding and FIA/F1 but at its core it's the drivers fault. Been this way all weekend and now it's going to bite them.
It does seem a bit sloppy on race control's part to hand out penalties to some and then miss others. By the way qualifying went, they should have been anticipating a large amount of violations.

This means that during the race, some drivers should have received the black and white flag, but they didn't and they'll get the penalty hours after the race is over. It just seems lackluster like Masi's ghost is still there.

It does seem a bit sloppy on race control's part to hand out penalties to some and then miss others. By the way qualifying went, they should have been anticipating a large amount of violations.

This means that during the race, some drivers should have received the black and white flag, but they didn't and they'll get the penalty hours after the race is over. It just seems lackluster like Masi's ghost is still there.
I wonder if the massive number required somebody to lodge the protest in order to allow time to go back and hand out penalties? ;)

You have to survive and uphold a mess like this for drivers to get the message. Expect the same at Silverstone
This is it. There's no point doing it at 1 race a year, if they're clamping down, they need to do it every weekend, if they do then the drivers will actually get the message and within 3 races it'll be a non issue.

Latest Posts

Back