Formula 1 Rolex Grosser Preis Von Österreich 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 374 comments
The entire sequence of that reminded me of what happened to the Marussia at Nurburgring years ago.

I think it's past time for F1 to have a full time traveling marshall crew and not volunteers (unsure if they've gone this route yet).
No, the FIA need to stop micromanaging the marshals that turn up and let them actually get on with it. You're not allowed to enter the track until the race director gives you permission. With a car in fire you still have to wait, hence that mess there.

No, the FIA need to stop micromanaging the marshals that turn up and let them actually get on with it. You're not allowed to enter the track until the race director gives you permission. With a car in fire you still have to wait, hence that mess there.
Not to mention a car that was on a hill, with no way of not rolling other than going back into the barrier. Plus the fire. I think they handled it very well all things considered and got itcleared very quickly.

Incidentally, great drive from Ocon, Mick having a great race as well and Bottas in the points from a pit lane start.

Last edited:
Mick for Driver of the Day, surely?
Yes, I think so. Gunther strikes again, even without upgrades.
1657463222877.png

1. LeClerc
2. Verstappen
tumbleweed rolls by
3. Hamilton
4. Russell
5. Ocon
6. Schumacher
7. Norris
8. Magnussen
9. Ricciardo
10. Alonso

Counting down the seconds to Leclerc's 5s track limits penalty...

Fist Pump Relief GIF by Ovation TV

Well done Charles, awesome win! Big up to Merc for taking P3 & P4, and another double points finish for Haas! Solid effort for McLaren as well, getting another double points finish, too.

Last edited:
Red Bull has absolutely nothing on Ferrari now other than better reliablity, considering Ferrari even had a decent strategy today. Slower in the corners, slower on the straights, awful tyre wear, worse quali pace and worse race pace. That flexifloor thing will determine the course of the rest of the season, if Red Bull doesn't gain a lot from that they've got a big problem.

Last edited:
Well that was a nail biter. Leclerc's car managed to hold itself together long enough for the finish line. Well-deserved win for him. And Haas with the double points again? Mick is on a roll.

Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari... C'mon, man. Sort that ish. Feels bad for Carlos.

Congrats to Charles. I was clenching up as Max was slowly reeling him in.

More fortuitous points for Mercedes.

Very surprised by how quick the HAAS were. Mick and KMag were making exciting moves!

Glad Ricciardo got into the points.

Back