Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2022Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 286 comments
  • 19,417 views
Merc getting ready for Russell
 
Merc getting ready to go to slick?
 
Alonso out. Possible SC.
 
I bet he can't wait to finally get that Merc engine.
 
VSC, I bet Russell goes for slicks now

Edit: and there we go!
 
Last edited:
George... good luck sir. I'm thinking this is a bad idea, but desperate times...
 
I guess Russell doesn't really have much to lose.
Matthew Broderick GIF
 
Well those slicks didn't work well it seems.
 
Well those slicks didn't work well it seems.
Not when you can't get heat in them due to the VSC. Mad, mad decision from Mercedes - sure, you save time in the stop, but it's going to be three laps before he's not sliding at every corner.
 
Probably want to use him as a guinea pig for HAM. Problem is of course that everyone else sees how they work as well.
 
Not when you can't get heat in them due to the VSC. Mad, mad decision from Mercedes - sure, you save time in the stop, but it's going to be three laps before he's not sliding at every corner.
Not sure if he can get them heated up at full speed either, looking at how that outlap is going
 
What russell needs is to have GT7 AI physics.
This way he can drive at full speed on a damn track with slicks
 
He's dropping by seconds from Albon.
 
Ehhhh
If we pit now its over
Losing 3-4 seconds means you will waste more time in 9 laps
 
Albon has gone wingless.
 
Let's go Albon - back into the pits.

edit: Great pass by Russell. The slicks are working. /s
 
Last edited:
I love how they were actually going to put Albon back out on slicks... :lol:
 
Was that live? Did the track go green before the marshals were off the track? I hope not, but it wouldn't be surprising at this point.
 
And there goes the other Alpine
 
Ocon is stopped with smoke. Both Alpines are gone it seems.
 
Both Max and Lewis getting side by side. Does the rule for a full SC (cannot be alongside) apply to VSC, anyone know?
 
Back