Formula D Season III - Completed! fcpmarcus becomes two time champion!

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 509 comments
agreed w/ cj. congratulations to everyone who made podium today. see you guys next week.

The figuring the top 8 thing kinda gets me? Im confused by it.

I judge everyone on a criteria of line, angle, and fluidity. As I am watching every run, I write down every mistake I see on a notepad. I'm pretty sure LV and Ant judge the same way.

Anyways, everyone that made top8 either didn't make a mistake or made only one error. Unfortunately for you, I saw that you were off on the first CP, slightly off on the 3rd cp, and you corrected going towards the outer CP in the sweeper. Sorry dude :/

I hope that clears any confusion :dunce: 💡

I saw a few by lv, but he made it?

Not complaining, just think its unfair to just match up three lists.

All in all, seems like lv has his stuff pretty well figured out. Confused on some but non the less seems like it would be fun if I were to ever make it. Let alone get off work in time.

Who were the judges for when the judges were on the track?

Edit: and it looks like I need my wheel back, I seem to get judged down on when I am just trying to steer with the ds3. Which is always mistaken for "correcting"

LOL I wasn't mistaken, I know you corrected. I out of all people should know what that "correcting" should look like considering I still use ds3. Plus many of the people competing today were on ds3 and didn't look like your correction. But nevertheless, yeah it would always be more fun if anyone makes it to the actual comp. We have been doing this for 3 seasons without any issues, so I suppose LV does have everything pretty much figure out.

Hopefully you can make it next time!! It's always should be more for fun anyways...👍

It is just seemed weird its always the same people. And I still don't know who judged in your place while you were on track. Im just confused! This is why I will probably stay away from other peoples championships due to the huuuge difference in rules and standards. Makes it hard to understand alot of thing when your very own comp is ran in such a different way. Congrats on the win, I was hoping a NEMESIS member did it again.

fcpmarcus
LOL I wasn't mistaken, I know you corrected. I out of all people should know what that "correcting" should look like considering I still use ds3. Plus many of the people competing today were on ds3 and didn't look like your correction. But nevertheless, yeah it would always be more fun if anyone makes it to the actual comp. We have been doing this for 3 seasons without any issues, so I suppose LV does have everything pretty much figure out.

Hopefully you can make it next time!! It's always should be more for fun anyways...👍

Hey marc, can you judge my run later on today. On indy, i wanna see what you guys are dealing with lol.

Congrats Marc, Monkey, and Ant!!

Monkey and Ant, are you guys running pink rims for all of Oct for breat cancer? If so, good on ya 👍

Can't wait to see the next rounds. I really hope I can watch it, as that's one I my favorite sections in the whole game.

We take turns judging and I always remind people to judge fairly. Even tho I'm on MLD I voted against Ant last night and I believe Toycressy voted against STONER.

Like marc said earlier I keep a list of drivers and take notes of mistakes. And keep track of positions all they way down the line. I compare between 3 people because it's more fair than one.

LV... I would like to be added to the "standby" driver list as I *might* participate in the upcoming rounds. I am still not 100% sure I will be able to make it due to my real life commitments which is why I did not register at the start of FD. However, I may be able to squeeze in some time for one (or more) of the remaining rounds.

I will just go solo since both NEMESIS-1 and NEMESIS-2 teams are occupied. No need to create a new "team" entry for me.

DGambino1 - BMW M3 '07 - 575 HP

DGambino1
LV... I would like to be added to the "standby" driver list as I *might* participate in the upcoming rounds. I am still not 100% sure I will be able to make it due to my real life commitments which is why I did not register at the start of FD. However, I may be able to squeeze in some time for one (or more) of the remaining rounds.

I will just go solo since both NEMESIS-1 and NEMESIS-2 teams are occupied. No need to create a new "team" entry for me.

I'll get you added when I can 👍

DGambino1

Hey gambino i'll run with ya if you want, lol if Gambino wants i'll be i8thxWonder - RX-7 FD 00'

Last edited:
8th ill do some runs with you later after I get back from doing errands! Prob in like 3 hours

Drift_Monkey
seems so... Driftworks, Driftmonkey, Ant will need to change from the drivers list

Well *@$! me.... Lol. Alright I'll figure out what's up later and get the necessary changes made.

Latest Posts

Back