Formula D Season III - Completed! fcpmarcus becomes two time champion!

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 509 comments
Sorry for the delay I'm having trouble opening my lounge. Hopefully I'll have it up in a few minutes

Edit. Lounge up!

Congrats to Toretto for his first Formula Drift win! It's also the first win for Alpine and TVR! Also congrats to The86d and fcpmarcus on their podium finishes. Great drifting tonight by everyone!

Congrats to Toretto for his first Formula Drift win! It's also the first win for Alpine and TVR! Also congrats to The86d and fcpmarcus on their podium finishes. Great drifting tonight by everyone!

YEAAAAA TORETTO!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Congratulations to Toretto for the win! Also great job to The86d for getting 2nd and making podium with me. Awesome drifting as always!

Formula D Season 3 Round 6 Winners

FDS3 Rd6 Winners by nemesis.marc, on Flickr

1st: Alpine-Toretto, 2nd: The86d, 3rd: fcpmarcus

I've actually seen Toretto use the Tamora since he was in Prodigy... So him using that car is really nothing new.

Not him I'm mad about... I've seen 3 others use it in open lobbies and call me out with it. Sighhh... it happens. My chance to be different quickly disolved into just another mainstream norm.

Lol I feel you. Considering the game is almost 2 years old and that we are pretty much limited to a handful of premium cars, I guess its hard to find a decent car that will be unique eh?

Well I love my Z34 and a lot more people use it than the tvr. I could really care less if my car is "mainstream" or not I just want to drift. :D

Lol I feel you. Considering the game is almost 2 years old and that we are pretty much limited to a handful of premium cars, I guess its hard to find a decent car that will be unique eh?

Exactly how I feel. Which is why i chose something that I hadn't seen anyone use regularly.

Well I love my Z34 and a lot more people use it than the tvr. I could really care less if my car is "mainstream" or not I just want to drift. :D

I've been playing this game for a very long time and I've drifted everything from vette's, rx-7s, mustangs and I just figured that creating an image for myself was what I wanted. I do want to drift but that alone gets a little boring. When you think of a tamora drifting on gt5 who's car do you think of?

It's not me being full of myself it's just me protecting my individuality. But as of now I have to just deal with it and I'm not as upset about it as it may seem. You can drift a Tamora if you want but don't call me out on it and try to make it seem like yours is better. Don't try to intimidate me into thinking that mine isn't good enough.

Drift_Monkey
Not him I'm mad about... I've seen 3 others use it in open lobbies and call me out with it. Sighhh... it happens. My chance to be different quickly disolved into just another mainstream norm.

I said the exact same thing me & you were the only ones using it & all of a sudden here comes a million tamoras.

fcpmarcus

Using my 8C now lol watch sooner or later you'll see more of those too..

The8thWonder

I was actually testing that to replace my Mustang but decided to stay with my Pony Car

LOL! Now you guys know exactly how I feel about my M3. I was one of the first one's to rep the M3. Honestly, back in the day it was really only me and Sai sporting the premium M3 - now I see them a lot.

Just stick with your car of choice. Everyone knows that I'm that "guy in the white M3" so it's fine.

I almost went with the 8C back in the day because it is different and no one uses it. It does have decent power and decent handling characteristics. It has a few nuances that kept me away. I may have to re-tune mine to see how it stacks up.

Congratz toretto and i feel ya monkey me and theogtomkat used the gto from day 1 and now half my team uses it. So i switched to the ford gt till i seen a ton of them. Now i use the ssr truck and its a angle machine its pretty impressive for a truck. It's hard to be different with updates that bring us 3 different versions of the 86 but i know if gt6 has a cts-v i got dibbs lol.:lol:

I was like 1st to a drift jzx100 in Prodigy, After I few months of me using it everyone on the team had one literally. XD XD XD

It happens, but I really don´t care, My chaser is unique in my eye. I only have One chaser on my garage and I´ll never change it :D

DriftShiro
I was like 1st to a drift jzx100 in Prodigy, After I few months of me using it everyone on the team had one literally. XD XD XD

It happens, but I really don´t care, My chaser is unique in my eye. I only have One chaser on my garage and I´ll never change it :D

Right! Ive been drifting the svt cobra for the longest then i noticed alot of people was drifting in them not to long ago.

LVracerGT
I was actually testing that to replace my Mustang but decided to stay with my Pony Car

LOL it replaces my mustang !
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
GAUZ won a comp in a 8c "back in the G" lol

Sweet >:3
DGambino1
LOL! Now you guys know exactly how I feel about my M3. I was one of the first one's to rep the M3. Honestly, back in the day it was really only me and Sai sporting the premium M3 - now I see them a lot.

Just stick with your car of choice. Everyone knows that I'm that "guy in the white M3" so it's fine.

I almost went with the 8C back in the day because it is different and no one uses it. It does have decent power and decent handling characteristics. It has a few nuances that kept me away. I may have to re-tune mine to see how it stacks up.

We should tune against each other, can help us both out ^_^

back in the days i used the 300zx so much , then evrytbody used it , so i changed to other cars , now i went back to the 300zx and its kinda unique again

Back