Formula D Season III - Completed! fcpmarcus becomes two time champion!

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 509 comments
Hey guys I apologize but I'm going to have to postpone the last round. I have too much life craziness going on right now and I need to focus my energy elsewhere tonight.

Hey guys I apologize but I'm going to have to postpone the last round. I have too much life craziness going on right now and I need to focus my energy elsewhere tonight.

I approve this message. lol. Stupid ass school

Don't worry about it man, real life always comes before a game or this forum. I hope stuff starts to calm down for you bro. 👍

Congrats to Toycressy for beating me in the finals, winning Round 8! Also congrats to Drift Monkey for rounding off the podium!

Great season guys, thanks to everyone who participated this season 👍

I'll get the points updated tomorrow asap

CONGRATULATIONS to those who place top 3 overall in Formula Drift Season 3.

1ST PLACE. FCPMARCUS
FCP_ChampionS3-2.jpg

2ND PLACE. TOYCRESSY
CODY_FD_Runnerup-1.jpg

3RD PLACE. GTP_LVRACERGT
LVRACERGT_FD_3RD.jpg

[ Round 8 Top 3 :: Cape Ring North ]

FormulaD_rd_8_Podium_CR_North.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to today's podium, and congrats to Marc, Kodi, and LV on the season. Big congrats to LV for running another successful FD season!!! Hope you keep them comin!

Thank you lv. This was a great season lot of good drivers. Thanks for hosting a great series. Can't wait till season 4!

twitcher
Congrats to today's podium, and congrats to Marc, Kodi, and LV on the season. Big congrats to LV for running another successful FD season!!! Hope you keep them comin!

+1 you guys did great.!

Yayy GTP is back up.

Thanks guys!! Sorry I couldn't make the last round, I'm still stuck out here in Boston because of the hurricane... But thanks again LV for another great season of Formula Drift. We appreciate all the time and work you put in to let this continue on without any issues or problems. I can't wait for Season 4! 👍👍

Great pics 86! I might have to make you the official photographer for FDS4 👍

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I had a lot of fun this season. Without you guys this wouldn't be possible!

Sorry I haven't got the final points and pics updated yet. Been really busy. I will get them updated tonight after work.

Real quick, I made an announcement during round 8 but for those of you who missed it, I'll be hosting a racing series on Thursday nights starting Nov 8th. So there will be a few months before Season 4 gets going. Feel free to check it out and sign up here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266898

Back