Formula Drift Circuit | | Postponed

• Thread starter ProShooter
  • 406 comments
Will i'm trying to make sections that are fun. Just to get that out there.
:lol: Pro, are you alright!!!?? Why you keep coming at me with the sections matter when I'm not talking about that. Its not like I'm telling or asking you

anything. I thought about something that has been on my head for some time now and posted it here. Just that. :rolleyes: ;)

:lol: Pro, are you alright!!!?? Why you keep coming at me with the sections matter when I'm not talking about that. Its not like I'm telling or asking you

anything. I thought about something that has been on my head for some time now and posted it here. Just that. :rolleyes: ;)
I'm not what you talking about. And no i'm not alright.

Just an observation here!!!

I thought than when the hp cap was 800, ppl where gonna go big on this. You know, 700-800s, but I've been seen a lot of cars with less than that and can

have more. I think the fun it's slipping away here. What happen to the challenge? :irked: 👍
Um. That's an option Tetsu. It's all driver's preference.. That should be known by now.
Also, seeming how there is a grip difference between the chassis' used, some people build they're car differently in order to "keep up with the competition."

I'm not what you talking about. And no i'm not alright.

Chill out bro. That's just the stress getting to you. I got your back.

Just an observation here!!!

I thought than when the hp cap was 800, ppl where gonna go big on this. You know, 700-800s, but I've been seen a lot of cars with less than that and can

have more. I think the fun it's slipping away here. What happen to the challenge? :irked: 👍
I dont think running 800hp on a GS300 is a smart idea lol.

Formula Drift Circuit in 6 days.
55-formula-drift-long-beach-2014-1.jpg

Hey.... question. Would my BP Falken RX-7 be legal? I would think it would be since it IS a Street legal car. And would the Stielow Camaro be legal as well?

The BP Falken car is illegal because it's a D1 comp car it says and the Stielow Camaro is legal.
Oh well fine. I said that because it was a D1 comp car in the D1 street legal division. *Shrugs* So with it being a street legal car and not a full race car I thought it would be legal. Meh okay. Guess I'll start working on the Maro...... Or this Genesis.

Oh well fine. I said that because it was a D1 comp car in the D1 street legal division. *Shrugs* So with it being a street legal car and not a full race car I thought it would be legal. Meh okay. Guess I'll start working on the Maro...... Or this Genesis.
Does it say street legal? If it does it's okay.

haha drifting with you guys lately makes me think my 370z is gonna be way too slow :ill: but whatever im in it for the sexy tandem action :cheers:

I am confused.. It says room opens 12pm Saturday and Sunday. So same track two days in a row? Leaving out of town for work and I can make it back sunday.. that's why I am asking.

Last edited:
I am confused.. It says room opens 12pm Saturday and Sunday. So same track two days in a row? Leaving out of town for work and I can make it back sunday.. that's why I am asking.
12 pm in the afternoon for both but Saturday is qualifying and Sunday is Top 16.

Back