Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
  • 20,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill qualify tomorrow morning hopefully ham passed on that message to you @fastfox400
 
Remember for those that were not able to qualify today, there will be another room tomorrow @ 3pm EST
 
yes. signups have been filled
 
Qualifying session #2 room is now Closed.


 
Last edited:
Out of the 15 qualifiers there were on 13 that would have made top 16. Points will be update in the morning and the bracket will be posted tonight. 3 get a first round bye.
 
Out of the 15 qualifiers there were on 13 that would have made top 16. Points will be update in the morning and the bracket will be posted tonight. 3 get a first round bye.
I couldn't qualify for reasons, I wouldn't be able to just pop up Sunday right?
 
Okay bebe :* I didn't get enough practice on fugi anyway probably would've qualified 14th with a solid but weak run. See you next week maybe.
 
Say what did I get second in qualifying?
 
Look at your points in standings.
Didn't know he updated them MB been at a event all day here's a peek.
20140607_131106.jpg

20140607_130846.jpg
 
And why did I get 54 points? I got a free pass to Top 8
 
@fastfox400, u have a question here!

He'll maybe explain the why Gauz.
 
Well I wasn't going to be able to make this round anyway good thing its postponed LOL.
 
SO THIS IS CLOSED. You lot cant ever compete in a comp without crying bout it for days after, So upon fox's request this Competition is now OVER.
 
:grumpy: Nooooo!!!!
 
Aww man I thought the vantage had a chance (kidding) lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back