Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
  • 20,007 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.....A little off topic. But the Subaru BR-Z has sound. O_________O I'm not joking.
Blows my mind how they overlooked that car lol.
 
Yeah and they fixed that s14 paint bug in the first update I think.
 
So i guess FDC is now fastfox event... Even I been off for 3 weeks do to me having internet so it's not my fault.
 
So i guess FDC is now fastfox event... Even I been off for 3 weeks do to me having internet so it's not my fault.
I believe you should be PM people about all these matters, don't you think? ;)
 
I believe you should be PM people about all these matters, don't you think? ;)
It was my idea in the first place. Why should I have to PM people?
 
It was my idea in the first place. Why should I have to PM people?
To not start something like this. Now think about that.
 
All that u saying talk it to him privately. There's no need to continue that argument here.
Edit: there's a reason behind all this that u are not comprehending
 
Major changes! Check the OP regarding those changes.

Please PM me Car changes, its much easier to keep track with them and getting the spreadsheets up to date.
 
Last edited:
A'ight If I read it correctly my R34 is not allowed. Should I PM you my car changes?
 
A'ight If I read it correctly my R34 is not allowed. Should I PM you my car changes?

Yes. Due to the recent influx an people complaining in XDC, FDC will be the premier drivers battle. XDC will remain the same.
 
All good, hurts my feels deeply but Ill search for a new one.
 
All good, hurts my feels deeply but Ill search for a new one.
I apologize. But People want a drivers battle so this is where driver skill will be tested.. Hence the reason for cars known to be fast a point blank banned.
 
I don't get these rule changes now... Xdc argument was all about the JDM rule I think, not allowing hybrids
 
So I guess the Camaro is also banned?
 
No body do anything. Let me get my thoughts sorted and see what happens tomorrow. More than likely things will go back to the way there were. I dont really care what people think anymore. I'm just going to do what I want anyways. I want hybrids. So just let me think about everything.

Everything is back to the way it was. Continue on.
 
Last edited:
Hey Fast. Still haven't fully decided/found a car. But if you could for now sign my car as the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R.
 
I will probably be switching cars @fastfox400

I don't know to what yet but I will be switching
 
I have a car change. Switching to TVR T350C with 552 HP.
 
600hp is gonna be down on power on fugi..... Hmmm, ill deal.
 
Yes you are allowed to tune your car.


Why do reverse entries give points deductions in qualifying?

Causes a loss of speed. Loss of Speed is a reduction in overall qaulifying score. Do them at you own risk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back