Formula GT BORROWING Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoungChul
  • 120 comments
  • 5,760 views
ME TO, My psn is: BadWordBinch , ill be on today, if it is happening today. can you tell my turn will be?

Youre on the 2nd queue, nr. 3. This will be sent to KVOVIII who will start, and it i will send it about midnight GMT within 20 hours.
 
Add me Please :)

PSN ID : Bintara12a

Cheers mate
 
put me on the list too please.
 
Hey, can I get in on this ? Thankyou
PSN: Dudeaz666
yet again thank you
 
Alright, I'm Definitely In this 1
PSN : Louishino
 
Add me:

Buster_muffhalf


xtra name!
 
I will be sure to pass this on if I get it

PSN- x-IBenn
 
please send me one too
PSN ID: jedrzej
 
I want in on this green beast
PSN: Priestslc
 
Send me one to, ill pass it one, can also pass on an orange one if wanted.

PSN: Aearp
 
Updated to here, trying to get status on the first FGT.
 
Me too :sly: and will of course pass it on. PSN: JamDK
 
count me in psn: driver2183
 
Count me in please! And I'll be more than happy to pass it on to the next user
PSN r_i_j_i
 
Looks like the 1st gt isnt getting passed on yet. =X im excited
 
Please sign me up, thanks!!

PSN = Tamtalizied
 
I'm in !

PSN : korniax

If possible, I'd like to do it either today or the day after tomorrow as I've already a trade planned on the 23rd.
 
I'm trying to get in touch with dpditty, the first one is passed on to GR3EN.

Ftl did green pass his yet? Can you put me on the top of the third list it doesn't look like ill get it today :indiff:
 
My trading window is open soon again, do any of you know if i can send multiple tickets a day?

Then ill make 3 lists today.
 
I want the Formula GT too.
PSN: Cornholio033
 
still no progress on the 1st fgt? =/
 
Unfortunately no :/ i will pass on a FGT to ride_maine and KVOVIII tonight, and hopefully they will pass it around, if bpditty doesnt receive it, i will pass another one around.
 
PSN: baffula

Put me in the third round. I have two slots, so make use of em. :)
 
Back