Formula GT BORROWING Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoungChul
  • 120 comments
  • 5,760 views
Please ,i want 1 too

My PSN: pq6976
 
If that's okay, I'd like to get off the list. If that's too much trouble, i'll just pass it directly.
 
I tried to add gr3en on psn but he won't respond. maybe hes on a vacation?
 
Yeah I am supposed to receive it from gr3en and have messaged him through here and PSN with no response. It sucks because it says he is on the site now. I have messaged Youngchul and he has been very responsive but still no fgt from Gr3en.

Can we just forget about gr3en since he is not responding and send another that starts with next in line (me!)?
 
Last edited:
Just got a message from gr3en, he has been busy with the holidays and says he will try and send tonight!
 
can i do mine today?
PSN- BadWord Binch
 
Hey u guys, im sending out a FGT to the first on the 2nd list within 2 hours, i will be able to send about 2 out within the next 25 hours, so i will send one to 3rd list, and to somebody whos ready to pass it on immediately from the other lists.
 
Id like to join the queue but i just swapped cars with another user.. so I think that means I cannot gift for another 24 hours?

Happy to share as soon as I can.. PSN: gslooney or lastingrid
 
Sorry, had to change the list due to people being offline, and the trade limit (im very busy and i have a plan to follow)
 
If you put me on the fast track, I can send out an extra (two total) as soon as I get one within 24 hours for both.
 
Just wanted to post on the actual topic that I will be sending the car out tonight to the next person. Sorry for the delay and happy holidays to all.
 
take me off the first list. i got the car for the fast list and is sending once i can
 
Could you put me on the list too? Thank you. :D

PSN: DirtyDeagler.
 
take me off the first list. i got the car for the fast list and is sending once i can

Do you have multi accts? I can dupe if you do and can send to me.
 
Hey there guys. I'm in need of a FGT. I'm actually helping out with the X1 borrowing thread. If someone could send one to me, I can get them the X1 soon in return. Let me know.
 
sent the car to bpditty
 
I'd like one too; I'll join.
PSNID: UnStunGun
Thanks in advance. :D
 
How far are we through the list?
 
I would like to be added to the list pls. I will set up some accounts to help as well. Thank you.
PSN JHollywood1734
 
have sent 2 out personally, and 2 to list 1 and fast list, 3rd list will receive asap.

I thought bpditty was sending to me.. What the heck happened?
 
Hey everybody I got the FGT from gr3en today. I am doing the in-laws Christmas today I will send it on when I get home. Merry Christmas!
 
Hey everybody I got the FGT from gr3en today. I am doing the in-laws Christmas today I will send it on when I get home. Merry Christmas!

I thought you were sending to me next.
 
I thought you were sending to me next.

Always check the 1st post.... and see where everyone stands, who sends to who, who receives from who and time of sending.
 
I thought you were sending to me next.

That is correct I will be sending to you when I get home. It will be late tonight but it will go out as soon as I get back.
 
Back