Formula GT BORROWING Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoungChul
  • 120 comments
  • 5,760 views
OK,

I'll be sending friends invites to
laker2323 and sn0pie2003 Ahead of the game in anticipation of the trade

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Send it to Michelin1983

Tell me to who to send when i get and i will.
 
hey man ill do whatever to get me one of these (ADR_TOXIC)

ill then pass it to whoever is next
 
I would like to help share the FGT christmas joy and would like to join the next available list. Please let me know who's next in line and I'll send it on ASAP once I get it.

Thanks!
 
I thought you were sending to me next.

Hey i wasnt sure if GR3EN had send it yet and i put you on the "Fast list" because you seemed to be sure how duplicate, but i can just set you back on the 1st list after bpditty.
 
nvm :)
 
Last edited:
i,d like to get on this have 2 accounts so i can dupe 2 each day whcfa - PSN whcfsa - PSN
 
Last edited:
I would like to help share the FGT christmas joy and would like to join the next available list. Please let me know who's next in line and I'll send it on ASAP once I get it.

Thanks!

Post your PSN
 
can i get one?
psn - c_mckevitt
can do it right now?
 
Last edited:
I'm willing to participate as well. I can make 5 accounts to expedite the process as well.
 
I like to participate as well.

psn = soheix
ty
 
Awesome!

FastList Please?

PSN: Garvoreelia7
 
I just passed it on to the next guy on the fast list. Thanks YoungChul. Merry CChristmas!
 
Will send cars to someone who can trade me, add me to fast list? i am on most of the time

PSN : Ruth_Gunn
 
Got the FGT sent a PM to Forzaalex101
 
Young chul.... U better skip to the ones who are pending, some early bookings have waited for 2 days, because the list in not moving fast. the guys who wanted the fgt so badly should check this from time to time so it could move fast...
 
I am in need of an FGT to progress in my game. Is there anyone willing to let me borrow/dupe one??? Let me know...

Thanks

PSN: Stega_Mayne
 
yeah...i can dupi right now
 
I can duplicate 5 of them.

Let me know if u guys need any help.
I just need one for 5 minutes. I will give back as soon as I get it.
 
Last edited:
Can you guys please add me to this list? Psn Revelation1115. Thanks. Just PM me!
 
Young chul.... U better skip to the ones who are pending, some early bookings have waited for 2 days, because the list in not moving fast. the guys who wanted the fgt so badly should check this from time to time so it could move fast...

I have been very busy these days, and so have many others, i hope this will get better, because i made a few skips in the list because i have tried to contact many people and they dont answer or send friend invite on PSN.
 
Hey everybody, if this doesnt start working soon, then i will have to send it to the ones with free trading slots, because i dont want to send to someone with him just keeping it.
 
Hey everybody, if this doesnt start working soon, then i will have to send it to the ones with free trading slots, because i dont want to send to someone with him just keeping it.

almost 24 hours since your last post, and no sign of progress....i never thought the borrowing thread will be dead this soon.... oh well never mind.
 
even the 24 hour one is dead... oh well?
 
Ok, count me out from the list... as i was sent 4 fgt's. wow lucky me....
 
Ok, count me out from the list... as i was sent 4 fgt's. wow lucky me....

Yes lucky you...did you get it from other thread? Any chance trading one of those FGT with me ? You got my PSN ID as a freind already, since i am right above you on this list.
 
I have an open slot right now to trade and will send it off in about 5 min. if I could get one
 
Back