3 356C Messages 161 Jul 2, 2005 #1 Sorry if this is already in the forums, I tried to find it. I am wondering how long the F1 car lasts until it starts to lose power. I notice I can't change the oil on it 👎 . Thank in advance.
Sorry if this is already in the forums, I tried to find it. I am wondering how long the F1 car lasts until it starts to lose power. I notice I can't change the oil on it 👎 . Thank in advance.
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,573 Somewhere. Jul 3, 2005 #3 Think of it as an undestructible car. And please, next time, try searching a bit harder, this has been covered a good 50 times already.
Think of it as an undestructible car. And please, next time, try searching a bit harder, this has been covered a good 50 times already.