Forza 2 DLC hitting tonight.

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 168 comments
Cool. I love the way you can turn the BMW 3.0 CSL into the 'Batmobile', with the optional aero pack.

I love the M3, handles nicely, looks and sounds good too.

Didn't try out any of the other cars though, will do that tomo. Looking forward to taking the F430 Scuderia for a spin. :D

What the hell is with the biased towards European cars?

Why is there no New GT-R?

I am going to have to think hard before getting this pack.

My new E30 M3 at the ring...

bmwm3e36001tl9.jpg

E92 in similar theme...

bmwm3e92001lc3.jpg

Honestly V1P3R, what's more important, bodykits or accurate physics?

I mean, honestly, the Shutokou Battle/Tokyo Xtreme Racer series has tons of bodykits for its cars, but they all handle like they have tires made of pure Vaseline.

Besides, has any company produced a bodykit for the new M3 anyways? And, for the record, I'd rather they were working on the new GT2 Rahal-Letterman BMW M3 than giving us a Hamann or Novitec bodykit for the street car.

Honestly V1P3R, what's more important, bodykits or accurate physics?

I mean, honestly, the Shutokou Battle/Tokyo Xtreme Racer series has tons of bodykits for its cars, but they all handle like they have tires made of pure Vaseline.

Besides, has any company produced a bodykit for the new M3 anyways? And, for the record, I'd rather they were working on the new GT2 Rahal-Letterman BMW M3 than giving us a Hamann or Novitec bodykit for the street car.
Technically, there have been companies building a bodykit for the M3. Amuse's in-house European tuning company has a pretty nice one, though it's mainly lips, and carbon fibre. I believe V1P3R's seen it in the Imports thread.

dOOd, ur saying it like FM2 hasn't been released. You can't change the physics now... These are DLCs they KNEW what they were getting into and they said they'd produce them, not half ass it just to keep us playing their game...

BMW won't allow 3rd party bodykit manafaturers in video-games, that's why you are not able to use the generic Forza kit. There are no official BMW bodykits for the E92, that's why there are no other bodykits for it in the game. The E30 and 3.0 CSL bodykits are all BMW Motorsport pieces hence why they are in the game.

V1P3R
dOOd, ur saying it like FM2 hasn't been released. You can't change the physics now... These are DLCs they KNEW what they were getting into and they said they'd produce them, not half ass it just to keep us playing their game...

Were you even going to buy the DLC in the first place?

Give up dOOd, nobody cares about this FAIL of a game anymore. Why do you think there hasn't been in a DLC? lol

Iono, just seems like all you want to do is just troll and complain about every little thing.

Those BMWs look nice Rue, how long did it take you to do that paintjob?

The two need audi's are really competetive without needing to change the suspension tuning when kitted up to the max for a-class racing.

i actually like all the ones I tried so far. M3, EVO X, and Audi S5

Were you even going to buy the DLC in the first place?

I didn't get them just for my health...

Iono, just seems like all you want to do is just troll and complain about every little thing.

Yep... that's how it is when I'm the minority. And no I'm not the minority because I'm the only one. :rolleyes:

I am loving the M3, the S5, and the new F40 is quite a handful, but loads of fun. I'm dying to try out the CSL Beemer.

Keep it coming Turn 10. This is the only thing keeping my Microsoft FFB wheel from out of storage.

BTW... Looking good, Rue! I love the classic touring car livery. You know. I need to get some of my designs off my Xbox and up for everyone to see. Some of them have taken quite some time. I have done quite a few "Fantasy" liveries (No, I don't mean "fantasy" in the wet dream kind of way), so I can respect how long it takes to make something look authentic.

;)

Back