Forza 2 DLC hitting tonight.

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 168 comments
Give up dOOd, nobody cares about this FAIL of a game anymore. Why do you think there hasn't been in a DLC? lol

Give up dOOd, nobody cares about this FAIL of a game anymore. Why do you think there hasn't been in a DLC? lol

:lol:
3 DLC have been released already.
Ok, Forza 2 might not be as good as GT5 will be, but it's good enough to keep people busy until 2009, when GT5 will hit the shelves.

At least it's a full game, not a demo or a prologue or any other kind of appetizer.

Yeah, having finally bought a 360 and FM2, I'm having way more fun with it than I have with any GT game. And I loved GT2 and GT3.

The paint shop, drivetrain swaps, visual customizations, online play, and E30 M3 may have something to do with it...

Yeah, having finally bought a 360 and FM2, I'm having way more fun with it than I have with any GT game. And I loved GT2 and GT3.
The paint shop, drivetrain swaps, visual customizations, online play, and E30 M3 may have something to do with it...
I know what you mean. I bought mine in June last year when I was bored with GT4 and still too far away from GT5.
I don't regret it at all. FM2 is not perfect, but pretty addictive.

Talking about the paint jobs, here is my latest one :)

3f9ef647007f4d12b565128yk3.jpg

You'd have to be a right graphics tart to still think the GT series is a great game. It's been stagnant since GT3 and downright tedious with the last game.

I know what you mean. I bought mine in June last year when I was bored with GT4 and still too far away from GT5.
I don't regret it at all. FM2 is not perfect, but pretty addictive.

Talking about the paint jobs, here is my latest one :)

3f9ef647007f4d12b565128yk3.jpg

I love the E30 M3 it's so fun to drive on the Ring .... umm I'm having a discussion in the GT5P Forum ... if GT5P worth 40USD, because FM2 is the same price ... oh the rantings hehe I love the pic of that Z now I have to start looking for it on the Auctions hehehe

I've got a confession...

Shortly after I posted, my online friend expressed wanting to get back into racing with friends again. I had a lot of fun back then so it's still fun hangin out racing online with him today. Here's the car I was going to use (CRX) then the car I decided to go with (Del Slow). He has specific specs, that's why I chose what I did.

2000890261403079892_fs.jpg

2000860226014277869_fs.jpg

2000894863474567498_fs.jpg

I went to play FM2 today for the first time in months... My xbox died.

None of my disks will read now, and since it isn't a red ring, I have to pay.

I'll see what else they announce with it, but if it's nothing really exciting I think it's about time I get rid of Forza. I think it's served it's purpose.

OK, The March Pack has been unveiled with a stunning teaser video, and from it, I can make out the following cars:

Porsche 911 GT2 (997)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
Ferrari F50 GT
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
Maserati MC12 Race Car (Plain blue colour, looks like a version for custom designs :P)
BMW M3 (E92)
Audi S5
Maserati GranTurismo S
Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Peugeot 207 Super 2000 (XBOX 360 livery)
Ferrari F40 Competizione
New Audi TT
BMW 3.0 CSL E09 (not race car version though, it seems, sorry :(

Also, unfortunately no new track, and no new race car or even the new GT-R. I was even hoping for the DBR9 too, but alas it is not there.

Great! I'll be getting this straight away. I now have hardly any money in the game though. Anyone want to hook me up? I have lots of exclusive designs that I've done if you're interested ;)

I'm interested Rue, what you got?. 👍

Cool! 👍👍👍

All the designs were done by me. I have more stuff but I never got around to posting them. I will.

If there's anything that interests you, give me a shout. As a trusted GTP member you can just give me an offer on how much you want to offer for any of them...

M Speed GT-R (Tsukaba Time Attack Monster!)

06120707.NEC_0116.JPG

Front

Side

Rear

Replicas of the Toyo Drift S15 in Hong Kong, the JUN Auto Hyper Lemon S15 and the Speedstar Racing Altezza...

carsph5.jpg

Porsche 911 GT2 (997)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
Ferrari F50 GT
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
Maserati MC12 Race Car (Plain blue colour, looks like a version for custom designs :P)
BMW M3 (E92)
Audi S5
Maserati GranTurismo S
Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Peugeot 207 Super 2000 (XBOX 360 livery)
Ferrari F40 Competizione
New Audi TT
BMW 3.0 CSL E09 (not race car version though, it seems, sorry

Well, even though it's not a particularly diverse list (I wanted more classic and D-C Class sports cars) I do think that this list will help balance the A class out a bit more and inject some life into S.

I particularly look forward to the GranTurismo, the 3.0CSL, and the F50GT, as I think those will all be incredibly entertaining drives.

Also, the Maserati MC12 being introduced in this pack is not just a blank version of the FIA GT-spec Maser in the R2 category. This one is the limited production MC12 Corsa track day special. Essentially, the Corsa is to the MC12 what the FXX is to the Enzo.
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/2798/Maserati-MC12-Corsa.html

PS: I kind of wish that we'd received the Lamborghini Reventon instead of the LP640. I know, one Murcielago variant for another, but I happen to like the Reventon's stylistic vulgarity and it actually LOOKS DIFFERENT from a regular Murcielago.

Any idea what time the DLC hits? I just picked up 3,000 M$ points and am itching to get my hands on the new content. Can't wait for work to end!

Back