Forza 2 DLC hitting tonight.

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 168 comments
And the track is from Forza 1!

I hope it is either Road America or Blue Mountain

Looking at this picture in Turn10's latest PitPass Report, I would have to say that looks like a '94 BMW M5.

main_image.jpg

Also, according to Forzacentral.net, T10 accidentally leaked DLC onto the Auction House. I looked at the list of cars leaked, and the only new ones in there were:

#007 Aston Martin DBR9
Audi Sport Quattro
'07 Mazda MX-5

Nice, the MX-5 sounds like a good addition as well as the E30 and Audi models.

People are saying on the site that the track is most likely going to be Road America given the extra strip on concrete adjacent to the apex is only seen on Road America.

Car Pack content:
1973 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Renault 5 Turbo
1984 Audi Sport quattro
1986 BMW M3 E30
1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Street
2005 Ferrari FXX
2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
2007 Audi R8
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
2007 Koenigsegg CCGT

Track Pack content:
Road America

Confirmtion of the cars and track.

Car Pack content:
1973 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Renault 5 Turbo
1984 Audi Sport quattro
1986 BMW M3 E30

Track Pack content:
Road America

Confirmtion of the cars and track.

These are the only really interesting cars in the pack IMO.

Once I get around to purchasing this pack, I'm gonna make a "Le Car" livery for the Turbo. :D

I getting the car pack just to blast around Road America in the Firebird blasting Panama by Van Halen.

Road America has got to be the most boring track evar...

Im downloading when I get home. Yes, I think there are too many speed related tracks and blue mountain would have been a perfect addition in my book because I miss the PTP tracks and BM would be the closest thing. I wouldnt mind seeing Rio or Tokyo again though.

I will be buying the car pack and track some time this weekend. Maybe even tonight. So many great games, so much content, and just not enough time to enjoy all of it. I only had time to drive 2 cars from the first pack. :scared:

Bought em both. Totally worth it. Road America is really great. And the FXX is amazing. Already raced it in the Ferrari series and in Lambo vs. Ferrari and dominated. Its an amazing car, and the sound it makes is just F1 like. The 599 and Superleggera are great fun as well. But the Quattro sport is like $48,000 with my 50% discount? Thats just outrageous. R8 is a good car as well.

Can you race Road America in single player or is it multiplayer and time trial only like Motegi.

I had the DLC for a day, was enjoying it and then had my 360 stolen from my house (and other goods) whilst at work last night. Can't catch a break with these consoles.

I just fully souped up the quattro and it is an amazing car. Awesome engine not, fast and handles great! Not as impressed with the e 30 but I haven't gave it much of a chance.

I actually have had fun with a few of these cars.

I made the free Clio a D400 with a transmission and sways and lowered the stock E30 to D400 with downforce. Both are alright. I bought the Quattro but no mods yet. So far this is the best DLC yet!

Oh yeah, if you think about it, I guess the reason Motegi was 400 Credits was because it is essentially 4 different tracks which would make sense given Road America is one track for 100 Cr.

But wasn't Motegi just one big track with race-able sections?

Yeah, it's like Suzuka with an oval course added in. I'm not exactly sure where they have the oval course.

Motegi isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

^Yeah, I like it because most of the tracks we already have are speed-based. Motegi seems very balanced with acceleration, cornering and speed sections.

Road America on the other hand is all about speed and braking. It is actually one of the more fun tracks to do large races on because of the width of the track.

Both are great additions. But I wonder if they will ever add a FM1 original track package?

I don't know why folks are saying that good 'ol Elkhart Lake is boring. Man, nothing gets my blood boiling more than finding out whether or not my car and I have the combined stones to take The Kink flat out.

Not to mention the phenomeonal braking duels you get rushing into Canada Corner!

The cars in the pack were certainly a good mix, and I've liked seeing how the midrange cars (Quattro, R5, E30 Bimmer) have shaken up races in the middle classes. I love my 599GTB Fiorano, and I love having a track I can actually RACE at.

I know that there's a lot of folks who want a twistier course, and I'll even throw my vote in for another twisty course to race on PROVIDED there are passing zones and a bit of run-off so that 8 mostly closely matched cars can have a go at it without punching in each other's decklids.

May I suggest Mid-Ohio or Sears Point?

Is there any more information of car packs? I'm thinking about trading Forza in but if there are some good cars coming down the line I'll hold off.

hi, new guy here

WHERE'S MY PRIUS?

also, T10 needs to add some S.U.V.s and Pick-Ups like in GT4, make it more interesting. i'd really like to see the Ford Ranger, the Saleen S331 F-150 Sport Truck, and a Dodge Ram 3500. on the S.U.V. side, i'd like to see the Porsche Cayenne S, Turbo, and new GTS, plus the Volvo XC90, and the Toyota RAV4.

don't argue, the RAV4 owns all other small S.U.V.s.

hi, new guy here

WHERE'S MY PRIUS?

also, T10 needs to add some S.U.V.s and Pick-Ups like in GT4, make it more interesting. i'd really like to see the Ford Ranger, the Saleen S331 F-150 Sport Truck, and a Dodge Ram 3500. on the S.U.V. side, i'd like to see the Porsche Cayenne S, Turbo, and new GTS, plus the Volvo XC90, and the Toyota RAV4.

don't argue, the RAV4 owns all other small S.U.V.s.

I rather have a Jeep Wrangler .... than a piss poor RAV4 .... only real SUVs have compound low gear ...

So I guess we aren't getting anything new then, huh? I hate it when game companies promise downloads and do not deliver on them...and when they finally do they suck at it.

Back