Forza 3 100% - Sign in here

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
New Zealand
New Zealand
SkylineObsession
Mangosaurus
Did a search and couldn't find a topic for this, so who here has completed the game 100%?
For bonus points, who has all of the achievements too?

I finally got it done last night, and also got the last achievement i was needing (all races completed or whatever it was). :)

So now my grand tally of 100% achievements in a game stands at two. Lego Batman and Forza 3 (Lego Indiana Jones isn't far off joining that list, then its Indy 2!).

Forza 2 is as finished as i can get it, the rest of the achivements i have to get are online ones, like 10m cr or whatever it is which i'm not gonna bother getting - considering i don't even have Live Gold.

I only have about 30% of the game finished and around 4 more achievements. F3 is HUGE! I am currently on season 5 so I am slowly making my way through the career. Eventually I will get there. Most of the time I am having fun with friends against the AI bots in custom games.

Last edited:
2 Achievements left for me. Gold all races and that high drift score one. Almost done..the gold all events will take awhile since I started back playing Just Cause 2 again..on pc this time.

I reached 100% last September. I've also attained all of the Achievements after winning Gold in all of the races. I found the 100,000 drift Achievement was the hardest one to get.

I agree with CAMAROBOY69, Forza 3 is HUGE, considering it took me 9 months without repeating any races before I finally completed the game.

Currently at 40%. With all but 4 achievements left. 100,000 drift in a lap, car from every dealer. And two others.

Dunno what percent off hand, but I was able to get FM2 all achievements with some help from my friend and all by myself on FM3. I found the drift lap the most fun and honesty it should have been more than 5g.(is that right?)

The last time I played, I made it to about 98%. Can't remember why I didn't go for the full 100% because none of the races are arduously long.
I'm currently at 4% or so, so I'll get back to you in a few months :D

My aim is to attain 100% before FM4 is released :sly:

I eneded up getting the AI driver to do most of the last 10-20% of the races for me while i was woring on websites etc on my computer. :D IMO there are too many samey sorts of races, especially with race cars so i found it a bit tedious near the end.

Oh jeez. This game is LONG. I'm on Year 3 of season play, and I'm only 5% done. :ill:

100%'d the career mode on the day GT5 came out iirc, I refused to play GT until it was all done as I didn't think I want Forza anymore.

Well as it happens I got bored of GT5 within few days, still play F3 a couple of times a week, didn't bother with 100k drifting achievement or a couple of the pointless auction house ones.

I'll try to finish it before the world ends on December 21st, 2012. :lol:

Seriously Polyphony, the way to keep gamers playing is not through bloody grinding, but rather through an absolute crapload of events.

I only have about 30% of the game finished and around 4 more achievements. F3 is HUGE! I am curr4ntly on season 5 so I am slowly making my way through the career. Eventually I will get there. Most of the time I am having fun with friends against the AI bots in custom games.

Yes, You are right. I have similar opinion. I am working on it.

I'm missing two which I can't seem to get. The make a pattern for your car and sell it. No chance in that, and the drifting one where you need 1000 points in one drift.

Stoffinator
I'm missing two which I can't seem to get. The make a pattern for your car and sell it. No chance in that, and the drifting one where you need 1000 points in one drift.

Get yourself a good drift tune and head over to Fujimi.

You must atleast get a decent drift on each corner. Easy really just use rewind if you mess up.

Take you about an hour mate.

Get yourself a good drift tune and head over to Fujimi.

You must atleast get a decent drift on each corner. Easy really just use rewind if you mess up.

Take you about an hour mate.

I've tried, but I'm not a fan of drifting at all. So I haven't bothered with it after trying it for awhile.

I also am missing one achievement for Forza 2, the million online credit one. I've always hated online trophies and achievements. :-p

Started the game a week ago thinking I would want to get to 100%...but I have no idea how far I am now, maybe 10%? I finished all but one of the championship races on the far right and have done maybe 10 other races. Using the controller it's not as fun and for the R2 championship I had to use TCS cause there is no throttle control :( However, I don't like that the same 9+ tracks are used in the championship races, they really needed to mix them up IMO I stopped playing it cause I already got burned out by that : /

Can't find a used and cheap M$ wheel, so I think I'll get the new CSR wheel and FM4 and see how that goes tho! 👍

Jerome

I don't think I will ever get 100%. I am almost done with Season 6, and I am only showing about 25% complete. AND THAT took a long time to get to.

I don't think I will ever get 100%. I am almost done with Season 6, and I am only showing about 25% complete. AND THAT took a long time to get to.

I've played FM3 to death but entirely online at this point. The 100% is not getting done by me. I had plans to do it but the multitude of career races is staggering.

Got all achievements about a year ago. Only one eluding me was the 100k drift (I hate drifting), but got that not too long ago. Funny thing is, I accidentally deleted my game save. So career is back to 5% and I am too lazy to go any further. Very happy that FM4 allows some sort of carry over, since getting 100% in FM3 is quite a lot of work.

f..i..n..a..l..l..y got 100% my wife said i might as well of got a driving job.....
i hired a driver for most of the R races as i`m not a fan of the cars, well can`t drive well in them without assissts and with them is boring.
Now i`ve moved onto forza 2 and WOW the cars are so much more of a handful......
so much more of a sim than F3 i`m questioning F4 as something i want to buy.......
after reading about F3 handling being dumbed down on these forums i never realised how much gamier it was.
i could moan on about it but it`s all been covered before here.
This could be me saying goodbye Xbox, hello PS3.............

:scared:

I've played FM3 to death but entirely online at this point. The 100% is not getting done by me. I had plans to do it but the multitude of career races is staggering.

+1

I thought I would be the only one. I have all achievements besides the ones for the career. My career status is 2% and i touched it only for some races.

f..i..n..a..l..l..y got 100% my wife said i might as well of got a driving job.....
i hired a driver for most of the R races as i`m not a fan of the cars, well can`t drive well in them without assissts and with them is boring.
Now i`ve moved onto forza 2 and WOW the cars are so much more of a handful......
so much more of a sim than F3 i`m questioning F4 as something i want to buy.......
after reading about F3 handling being dumbed down on these forums i never realised how much gamier it was.

Yeah, me too..

If only people had driven FM4 at E3 and given their impressions on the driving feel of the cars...

I hadn't realised until now that the looser the cars feel the less gamier it all is, I wish I'd said 'HOLA' to a PS3 years ago..

Last edited:
I feel the same way. I just now finally finished Season 5 so I think my career percentage is probalby very close to yours. Long way to go. Overall I enjoy the career besides the R1 events. But if those get too tough I just lower the AI difficulty. I havent hired a driver for the events yet but once I get to the endurance, I will hire a driver for sure.

@ phil-t i`ve just read a forza 4 preview on eurogamer.net and apparently theres a um...can`t remember what they called it....`hardcore` mode where there`s no invisible assists or dumbing down of the handling like in F3 \o/ gonna wait and see in october, F2 is gonna keep me busy till then :-)

Yeah, me too..

If only people had driven FM4 at E3 and given their impressions on the driving feel of the cars...

I hadn't realised until now that the looser the cars feel the less gamier it all is, I wish I'd said 'HOLA' to a PS3 years ago..
wise man once said.....
Want lively cars in FM3? Neggy-5 on the back axle. Hello oversteer from anything as soon as you dare think about lifting the accelerator trigger.

Back