Forza 3 100% - Sign in here

i`ll give it a go if the car needs it, thanks :-)
however the main reason is the daydream in my head that one day i`ll get an opportunity to transfer the skills learnt into reality.......a man can have a dream, no...;)

I guy I race with in my group has lived a piece of that dream. We race FM3 for the majority even though we've added Dirt 3 to the rotation. Huge FM3 racer he's recently went to a few autocross events and I'll relay his experience here.....
KS
Had my second Autocross event yesterday. It was tons of fun.

It was upon the mountains so the setting was excellent.

I ran some great laps!! People started talking to me about my car, which is odd because of all the really excellent cars that were there. They wanted to know what mods I had done to the suspension and stuff and were shocked to hear that my car was completely stock. One guy started calling me "the humiliator" because I was showing up in my wimpy little Ford Focus and was posting times that weren't far off from cars that were MUCH faster or more modified than mine. Most people there were running some sort of grippy tire and I was on just my stock all-season tires.

I took some videos of my runs. In the car it doesn't look that fast but I'll post them anyway.

I need a damn car to race!!

Theres no way I will hit 100% before Forza 4 release. Just don't have the time; I am currently only at around 45%. I'm really just trying to save up enough money to buy a Ferrari 599XX.

trangurismo
How many races there are in the career mode? I finished 366 races and i'm only at 36.6%.

And people say that "other game" has a huge career mode. Lol.

220 total events with multiple races at each event. Too many for me to count or finish.

Must be over 1000 races!?

So, if FM4 gives you something special for having 100% of FM3 done, then what? I might have to hire a driver to do the rest of those races :( It would take me another year at least to finish them....if I did like 2 races a day, every day for 365 days.

Bogie 19th

So, if FM4 gives you something special for having 100% of FM3 done, then what? I might have to hire a driver to do the rest of those races :( It would take me another year at least to finish them....if I did like 2 races a day, every day for 365 days.

I haven't hired a driver during the course of the career mode. When you hire a driver is it similar to B-Spec in which you are forced to watch them race or does it just fast forward to the end of the event?

II-zOoLoGy-II
I haven't hired a driver during the course of the career mode. When you hire a driver is it similar to B-Spec in which you are forced to watch them race or does it just fast forward to the end of the event?

No you'll have to watch them sorry.

You could set them up for a 32 lapper and do some ironing. Get good credits. Remember to have all aids off.

Spagetti69
No you'll have to watch them sorry.

You could set them up for a 32 lapper and do some ironing. Get good credits. Remember to have all aids off.

Bogie 19th
BTW, you can lose races with a hired driver.

Thanks. What percentage of your earnings is the hired driver entitled to? I'm going to have to make good use of this in order to afford a Ferrari 599XX, which I hope is also in Forza 4.

Probably.

I'm at 71% now and with each race counting as 1/10th of a percent (by my figures) I have close to 300 to go. It's a grind but I do have the satisfaction of garnering all that cash. 18,000,000 and counting.

We should require photo proof of the 100%.

I have knocked out 3 enduros.

Only once did I use the hired driver. For a short 10 lapper at NY, I think. Takes the same amount of time. And it's a waste for me at least. There aren't any mega length races like the GT series.

zr1chris
Remember that "other game" has seasonal events which means the games career mode is almost infinite. (providing they keep making new events)

Ok well when that game gets up to 1000 career races let me know.

However, Forza 4 will be out by then; so on second thought, just keep on doing the grind.

How the heck did you get that much cash?

Most of it is through season play. I only use the suggested brake line assist occasionally and if you run with hard AI I think the payout is 185%. Add more if you use the clutch (which I don't unfortunately). If you run an underpowered car against the AI it can be a challenge. In a tuned car of similar PI I can usually win most of the time. It's no fun overpowering them. Season 12 was over 3 million alone.

About 2 million plus is from the online through public and private races.

Mr. Cheapie now needs to start spending some of it. :ouch:

Finished Year 2 in the Season play yesterday and i finally saved up to 1 million credits (Getting 1 million credits in Forza 3 feels like getting 10 million credits in GT5). Almost 40% completed and i finished all the endurance events.

Finished Year 2 in the Season play yesterday and i finally saved up to 1 million credits (Getting 1 million credits in Forza 3 feels like getting 10 million credits in GT5).
I think it maybe even harder to get 1 million in Forza than 15 or 20 million in GT5. The seasonals in GT5 can make some really quick money.

FM2 = 100% inc 1000/1000 Achievments.
FM3 = 1005 inc 950/1000- cant do drift achievment. (tbo...dont care either)

Roll on FM4--Ltd Edition on pre order.:)

Back