Forza 3 100% - Sign in here

I've played way more multiplayer than career but I've finished 40 percent of the events. Got over 16 million credits and just 4 achievements away from completion. I wish they didn't make you have to finish EVERY race though. That's alot of races. Just "finishing" the career should have been enough.

Saved up to 3 million credits and i have finally bought the GT-One. Great car. BTW, is there any faster way of getting a lot of credits without having to hire a driver to do the same endurance races over again? I don't have Xbox Live Gold but i do have Silver. Although i don't go on the silver account that much because most of my save data are on my offline account (Including Forza 3).

I got 16 million credits burning a whole in my pocket, what would you buy if you had that kinda guap!

I gifted everyone in my race series an LMP car of their choice from the series. Still at 16 million too.

FM32011LMSRSSunsetPeninsulaFCReverseFinalSeriesResults.png

Just finished up Season 6 this weekend and got the Season 6 achievement. That leaves me with 2 achievements left. 100,000 drifting points in a single lap and finish every event with a gold.

I might be able to get that 5 point drift achievement if I feel like trying yet again, but no way will I ever get that last 100% completion achievement.

I am at 915/1000 achievement points for the game, and I can live with that.

Just finished up Season 6 this weekend and got the Season 6 achievement. That leaves me with 2 achievements left. 100,000 drifting points in a single lap and finish every event with a gold.

I might be able to get that 5 point drift achievement if I feel like trying yet again, but no way will I ever get that last 100% completion achievement.

I am at 915/1000 achievement points for the game, and I can live with that.

Use this track for the 100,000 drift achievement. I got it on my second try and im not exactly a professional drifter.
a3ks38.jpg

Thanks Chris. That is the track I have tried. I have tried 3 times and no luck (can't recall how many points I got max though). I wish the game didn't know your progress on the track. Whenever I go BACKWARDS to get some additional drift points, I don't get any :(

Thanks Chris. That is the track I have tried. I have tried 3 times and no luck (can't recall how many points I got max though). I wish the game didn't know your progress on the track. Whenever I go BACKWARDS to get some additional drift points, I don't get any :(

My problem sometime is I would get too greedy and try to turn a really good drift into a great one then tap the wall and say goodbye points. You will get it. I think I used the TVR Sagaris.

I still need to do this drift achievement. Don't really have many cars setup for drifting but I'm sure I can set one up. Heard it's either very hard to get or very easy, depending on your driving style

Very hard to get. In real life and in game, it's only natural for me to get from point A to point B as fast as possible. That means avoiding drifting at all cost.

Very hard to get. In real life and in game, it's only natural for me to get from point A to point B as fast as possible. That means avoiding drifting at all cost.

It is a totally different style of driving. Its all about rhythm. Find one car that drifts well and is evenly balanced and don't switch cars. Throttle control is very important. More throttle turns the car more, less turns it less. I also find drifting much easier with a controller (chase cam) vs using my MS wheel.

I am still trying to make my way through season 6. Started hiring a driver last week to do the R1 events. Those are just not fun to me and he is a much better driver. So currently I am somewhere in June Season 6.

I eventually want to get the Connoisseur achievement for buying a car from every manufacturer. I have about 36 million between selling designs and the AH so that should be enough but I am not sure. I know some of the cars are very expensive.

The only achievement I dont see myself getting is the Solid Gold achievement for completing all the event play list. That is VERY time consuming and I am only 36% through that list. So thats just not going to happen. It will be the only achievement I wont be able to unlock before F4. Comes out.

I hope FM4 doesn't look at FM3 achievements. I also hope that if you finished EVERY event in FM3 that they carry something over. I would hate to miss out on anything carrying over.

Season play - 100% completed. Only used "Hire a Driver" on one short race at NY some time back to see how it worked. So 99.9% was driven by me. Will tinker with the drift achievement. But have no desire to do the tuning or bidding achievement. And the buy a car from every manufacturer achievement is a waste of credits, imo. Why buy a car that you aren't going to put some time in. Call me Mr. Cheapie. Even if it's with credits.

Completed 100% with all achievements. Took loads longer than gt5.
Gamertag is chaddystyle if anyone needs proof or just add if you want to race anytime

For the record, You can dishonor yourself and use the rewind feature to fix any turns you may have messed up on. :yuck:

Or use a 3 rotor FC Rx7. Also use manual if you aren't already.:)

***EDIT***
I tried that again, I could not just pick it up again and be instantly good.:lol:
I checked and got 145k, but now I only got 107, made a few mistakes. 600hp should be good though.

Last edited:
Bogie 19th

Also since your used to driving fast, another tip is drive slower and just double clutch (or e brake) it just before the corner to get the tires spinning and jerk it just a bit sideways and be prepared to quickly countersteer..

I still need Solid Gold and Connoisseur. I will wait until after F4 comes out before I try for Connoisseur again. That didnt go very well last time.
I just dont see myself ever getting Solid GOld. I am only 45% finished and there is just no way I will get this achivement. Way too time consuming and its just not going to happen especially with GOW3 coming out next week.

I might try for my drift one again this week. If I can nail that one, solid gold is the last one I need (which I won't get).

If FM4 is as good as I think it's going to be, I will be trading in my FM1, FM2 and FM3 because I know I won't play them again.

I might try for my drift one again this week. If I can nail that one, solid gold is the last one I need (which I won't get).

If FM4 is as good as I think it's going to be, I will be trading in my FM1, FM2 and FM3 because I know I won't play them again.
Get an AWD vehicle for the drift event. I even have a couple really good drift setups in my storefront. Then go to the huge 10 mile Kaido track. If you hit the wall or spin out just rewind and try again.

I already traded in F1 and F2 right before F3 came out. If Forza 4 is really good then I will be trading in F3 right after that. Its rare I ever keep a sequal to a game. Very rare. First I will sell off all my cars starting at $5,000 with no buyout. Then I will give my 106 million dollars away to friends. Then trade in the game.

Get an AWD vehicle for the drift event. I even have a couple really good drift setups in my storefront. Then go to the huge 10 mile Kaido track. If you hit the wall or spin out just rewind and try again.

I found AWD too grippy for drifting but I didn't try it for very long. A well balanced, high revving, RWD car is where it's at for me when it comes to drifting.

I think I'm going to keep 3 just for Porsche flashbacks.

I would..but I would be fooling myself that I would go back and race it. I never went back to FM1 or FM2, and I never went back to the previous GT's either.

Might be a tad too sticky for me. Though REWIND is a great idea :) Thanks for that tip.

I found AWD too grippy for drifting but I didn't try it for very long. A well balanced, high revving, RWD car is where it's at for me when it comes to drifting.

Yeah, that is what I will need.

Run stock tires with a lot of HP and it wont be to grippy. :lol: As I said, I have some really good AWD drift setups in my storefront and from this point forward, EVERYTHING in my SF is going to only be $1,000. 👍 I tried to set it to free but it only goes down to $1k.

Now that F4 is out I need to get this Connoisseur achievement out of the way sometime.
What EXACTLY do I need to do to make this work correctly?
What DLC do I need to delete?

I made it to 98.1%. I think I'll have to hire a driver to complete it for me since I can't go back after playing FM4.

Back