Forza 3 VIP DLC

• Thread starter Exorcet
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exorcet
OE Exorcet
Is is gone?

It's not on the Marketplace, and even if I try to get it directly from Froza, I can't find it. I'm very annoyed that after finally getting some MS points that it's gone.

Did you buy the LCE?

I don't remember T10 saying the VIP pack had a specific deadline.

thats true

@excorcet
you can´t access the VIP content cars without that special code which was (or is, if still available) included in the LCE.

That would explain it. I didn't get the right version. Thanks.

Am I alone in thinking it's stupid that they put it in game, right in plain sight, if you can't get it?

There have been page long discussions bitching that the people who paid more for the game got more. Let's not do it again.

Am I alone in thinking it's stupid that they put it in game, right in plain sight, if you can't get it?

I'm with ya man! It's stupid that they post ________ and say... NOT SO FAST! especially for something thats "impossible" to get without the LCE

Yes, you're right. It's a disgrace, especially for people like me who would have gladly handed over the cash to get the LE version but it's not available in my region. It's two fingers to the community that put Turn10 where they are now really. I'm very dissatisfied with how they've treated a lot of the community, but as Eric. said, this discussion has been done to death and there's nothing we can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back