Forza 5 Car & Track List

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 458 comments
I just feel there needs to be more to do. The game felt too hollow to me.
The barn finds were a nice addition. I guess they'd need to up the number of junctions and events. I wonder whether they'd stick to 30fps this time around. Those replay angles need some fixed camera viewpoints as well.

^^ Are you talking about Horizon or FM5?
Horizon, though I feel the motorsports series would greatly benefit with more to do.

The barn finds were a nice addition.
They were, but they still felt lacking. None of the cars were new to Forza, and once they were restored, that was the end of it. I never got into the Test Drive games, but I read about quite a few things they could learn from.

Does anyone want any family cars? I personally would like to see current gen Camry's, Malibu's, Fusions and Accords for example.

2014-Chevrolet-Malibu-front-side-view-623x413.jpg

Not me. I'm looking out my office window and the parking lot is full of family cars, can't say I want to drive any. You asked :)

I figured I would be in the minority. Wishful thinking on my part. Don't get me wrong, I love every type of car, but I would love to throw my daily driver (see above pic) in the car, and have it be a sleeper with some sweet aftermarket parts.

Oh boy...we are both Wisconsin guys....SWEET..REPRESENT!

Renault Clio Williams coming to Forza at some point this year.

Oh heck yes! I love them and was only looking at my diecast model the other morning whilst hoping it would make the cut.

I haven't read my copy yet, but I saw the Forza article when I flicked through. Is his the more desirable Williams Phase.1? I don't regularly buy EVO so can't recall.

Is that February or March? I've got the former.

I got it yesterday so I assume March.

Ah right, cheers. If they could add either generation 106 Rallye I'd be in French hatch heaven.

VXR
Ah right, cheers. If they could add either generation 106 Rallye I'd be in French hatch heaven.

Dobie's car is indeed a Phase 1 - you can check out the first update on it here. What an awesome addition - hope somebody puts the proper plate on it ASAP ;)

I've updated the car list just now, and the counts in @Justin's post after it. I'll admit, it's for selfish reasons - I wanted a list available here to compare to other games so I had an idea of what I'd be getting come fall :P

So I just noticed that under the "number of cylinders" restriction setting, you can set the engine type to electric. I set it, went to buy a car thinking maybe there was something I missed, turns out there wasn't.

So...wondering if we're going to be seeing electric cars as DLC sometime, or if they just forgot to take this restriction out before shipping the game.
DSC_0180.JPG

So I just noticed that under the "number of cylinders" restriction setting, you can set the engine type to electric. I set it, went to buy a car thinking maybe there was something I missed, turns out there wasn't.

So...wondering if we're going to be seeing electric cars as DLC sometime, or if they just forgot to take this restriction out before shipping the game.
FM4 had the 2011 Tesla Roadster. Might just be an artifact from that database category list.

Back