Forza 5 | Fezz's Gallery

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 50 comments
My 'Gas Monkey Garage' F40 ;)

11136722946_e77f4c1ea7_c.jpg

11136760664_19bf022c52_c.jpg

11136722766_8062805d17_c.jpg

11136760604_ed62a2bacb_c.jpg

Your McLaren livery looks great, exemplified by the second shot of it and the clean nature of the decals on such a curved surface. Nice one.

The MP4-28 livery looks good but I hate that it's ruined by the paint bug; meanwhile the perfectly-aligned E21 livery just looks immaculate without an overlap in sight. :grumpy:

Gonna agree with VXR as well, the Ring taxi is fantastic.

I feel like the bad guy griping in a thread with such great pictures and liveries but I'm finding that your F10 M5 tune seems to have a lot more understeer than your NSX one. Is there anything I can do to reduce this (ABS is the only assist I use) or is it a natural consequence of AWD vs MR drivetrains?

I feel like the bad guy griping in a thread with such great pictures and liveries but I'm finding that your F10 M5 tune seems to have a lot more understeer than your NSX one. Is there anything I can do to reduce this (ABS is the only assist I use) or is it a natural consequence of AWD vs MR drivetrains?

It's on stock tyres and doesn't have aero, take it easy going into the corners ;)

Definitely need to start doing photo stuff more - how large do these end up being straight out of the xbone (have not shot even one yet I hate to admit)?

Great bunch of pics, even though you never update this :P

I like the photo of the rear of the Focus, entering the right hand turn.

I will start updating again, Nürburgring has given this game new life , I've got plenty of the P1 there to go up lol

I will start updating again, Nürburgring has given this game new life , I've got plenty of the P1 there to go up lol
I'm loving that track also.. Funny thing though, I brought out my Integra Type-R to give it a go.. that thing was more wild than any RWD car I had.. I thought it would be the other way around haha, it was a scary ride for sure.

Dear god I love that 3rd GT-R pic. Lets see more of that! Do the photos get uploaded to the FM servers still or is it more like GT now where it is a local export dealio?

Dear god I love that 3rd GT-R pic. Lets see more of that! Do the photos get uploaded to the FM servers still or is it more like GT now where it is a local export dealio?

The still go onto FM.net, a hard export would be much better :(

Back