Forza 5, it's great, but missing one thing:Multiclass racing

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 10 comments
United States
Chicago
fortbo
fortbo
This was a very well executed feature in FM4, so why isn't it in FM5? Online racing in general is very stale because of it.

Until they actually create a proper series around this idea, I will never be satisfied with what they implement. I want to race a GT class race car, against other GT class cars, while prototypes are racing against each other as well, and not have to finish P1 in order to win the race. And it has to be a 20 lap minimum as well on most tracks, or time based.

Multi class was indeed a blast and the top playlist I used online. Its a shame they removed so many features from F4 to make F5. :guilty:

That's why I find myself playing FH2. I don't think I have even played F5 since I purchased FH2. Hopefully they make some massive improvements and bring back a majority of the features from F4 when they make F6. Overall F5 was a huge disappointment compared to F4 IMO.

Multi class was indeed a blast and the top playlist I used online. Its a shame they removed so many features from F4 to make F5. :guilty:

That's why I find myself playing FH2. I don't think I have even played F5 since I purchased FH2. Hopefully they make some massive improvements and bring back a majority of the features from F4 when they make F6. Overall F5 was a huge disappointment compared to F4 IMO.

I myself find that both have very strong points in their favor, but a synthesis of both would truly make the best vehicular based game ever made.

As a relatively new Forza player, F4 was massive in scope. So many events, so many cars, so much to do. There were times where I would practically race my ghost at Mugello in only Italian cars from various classes to see which was truly the best car. Or pick a random event in a low spec vehicle and try to win as cleanly as possible.

F5 however is just so gorgeous, the physics as well have evolved into something truly special. It is true, some aspects of F4 should have been brought on but being a launch title I assume that Turn 10 did what they could in X amount of time before release.

You do have a point, but again coming from someone who has been playing the F series for maybe about a year and jumping in head first, I have loved every second of the Forza series. I can only imagine what F6 will consist of. Nothing short of amazing, for sure. :)

I myself find that both have very strong points in their favor, but a synthesis of both would truly make the best vehicular based game ever made.

As a relatively new Forza player, F4 was massive in scope. So many events, so many cars, so much to do. There were times where I would practically race my ghost at Mugello in only Italian cars from various classes to see which was truly the best car. Or pick a random event in a low spec vehicle and try to win as cleanly as possible.

F5 however is just so gorgeous, the physics as well have evolved into something truly special. It is true, some aspects of F4 should have been brought on but being a launch title I assume that Turn 10 did what they could in X amount of time before release.

You do have a point, but again coming from someone who has been playing the F series for maybe about a year and jumping in head first, I have loved every second of the Forza series. I can only imagine what F6 will consist of. Nothing short of amazing, for sure. :)
Yes there is no doubt F5 is gorgeous and the physics are some of the best on a console. The laser scanned track accuracy is also amazing. I just miss all the features, track count, and car count from F4. Hopefully they will bring most of that back for F6 along with weather and night racing. I imagine we should start seeing some F6 teasers within the next couple months. Lets just hope the teasers truly consist of the actual features that will be in F6.

Back