Longer Races, endurance races.

Real pit stops with pit crew

street circuits

night racing

Grand Am racing series

Daytona prototypes

Changable suits/helmets for driver

A smaller watermark in photomode

One thing I really like from the GT series - License tests, although I think they were poorly implemented in GT5 they were much better on the other games. This would teach some of the newer drivers the basics and they could just aim for bronze whereas the more experienced drivers could go for gold for a challenge.

The rest of my wishlist would mainly be more tracks, weather, night racing although I'm perfectly happy with what we have now.

I would like to see GT5 levels of tyre wear and fuel consumption, better wheels, be able to paint dished wheels and a proper white too!

More European hot hatch backs

Longer races/Endurance

Day/Night transition on all tracks

I could live without weather

One feature I love in shift is the changing interior of the car the more you upgrade it

Some form of RM available to most if not all the cars

1. offroad rally racing
2. Day night transition
3. storyline in career mode (something like pro race driver for pc...)
4. Updated 2013 model stock cars
5. open wheel cars
6. pit crews on pit stops
7. more races where pit stops are required
8. Improved road surface physics
9. more body parts for cars that currently lack them in game
10. Allow "metallic" and "special" colors for livery shapes

^ Possibly. It was a LONG time ago. :lol:

Edit: Just looked it up. It was Pro Race Driver for PC. I didnt play much of it since at the time I was using my parents cheap pc. I liked how it had a story line but still had a sim racing feel.

A storyline or anything to make the season play more interesting would be great, at the moment I can only last 2 or 3 races before getting really bored.

I wouldn't say it needs a story line. Just, something. World tour was almost there, just needed something more. The game just needs more structure.

I feel Forza Motorsport needs to play off its name more "Motorsport". Maybe even structure it Shift Unleashed style?

There are tons of things they should add to Forza 5. Here's a few things:

Custom race in singleplayer. Use the PGR4 model and improve that. I want to select the number of AI opponents, set individual difficulty level etc. Let me pick cars from my garage or standard garage.

Running start for hot laps. This is a no-brainer really. Let me pick standard or running start.

A proper day/night cycle system compatible with every track. Weather would a nice bonus. You can either have different presets like PGR4 does it, or a full 24-hour clock like GTR2.

Bring back car rewards. It helps to get through the career if you know there's a special reward car waiting after events, rather than every level.

Re-model old car models. It's time to make up for past sins and re-model some of the old cars that never looked good (Skyline R32) and cars that deserve an overhaul (Impreza 22b)

Track of Hill Climb Pikes Pike and her cars series:

2011-Pikes-Peak-Hill-Climb-Race-Finish-3.jpg

3730250526_be4dcc69d7_o.jpg

suzuki_sport_XL7_HillClimbSpcl-07-manu-05.jpg

7d9fd2cec3e4f07469b4d79d31c3545c.jpg

Peugeot_405_T16_Pikes_Peak.jpg

Bring in actual race rules (including a pace car) and I would be set. Of course, T10 would have to really step up their game with the AI if that were the case.

On that note, I completely agree with the above request to bring in the Grand Am series.

Better online admin and voting tools. This imho a priority. The racing on average forza4 servers is very dirty and there is no way to kick wreckers because the voting system is fundamentally wrong. What happens is that the wreckers start the kick vote as soon as creating votes is possible and thus deny you from kick voting them out. This means wreckers can keep wrecking with inpunity. Look at how gt5 does it and improve from there.

Also I'd really really really really like to see the option to create passworded server. I don't want to create server just for people on my friends list because I don't want everybody on my friendlist. I don't want to limit it only to my club because not everyone are in my club. And I don't want to make it completely open because it attracts people who just drive dirty. Just give the password to the people you want on your server and let them find your server in game. Instant success.

New and better nordschleife. The forza4 version is not good enough.

1080p. Compared to gt5 the forza4 looks grainy and aliased because it's only 720p. Not really that important as graphics are not that important for me. But on my 42" screen there is clear visual difference.

Ability to disable cockpit shake. My head is not attached to a spring and my only feedback from the car comes from the visual clues on the screen and the shaking makes it impossible to feel the car.

I also like very much how you can up tune and down tune your car online in gt5 to make it fit to the various pp limits. Wish you could do that in forza5 as well.

Also better physics. There is room for improvement.

Car and track selection in forza4 was already pretty awesome. But I'd still like to see more vintage gt cars. Maybe other totally new type of cars as well.

Improve ai and make it faster. Make it so fast that you actually need to be good to be able to beat them in equal cars.

Allow me to use both my controller and wheel at the same time. I'm using fanatec 911s wheel and the buttons are horrible for navigating in the menus and totally useless for painting and such. On ps3 I can use both my controller and wheel so I can drive with wheel and use the pad for navigating. Wish I could do the same in forza5.

Also allow the users to configure their own button layouts. I want my look left and look right buttons along with few others to be configured as I want and I do not want to use the least crappy pre-made one configuration.

And proper stering wheel settings. Fully 100% linear with adjustable sensitiveness.

That's my list and I could probably think lots more but it has been a long while since I played forza4 the last time.

Daytona Prototypes

City Tracks ( I miss the Forza 3 New York track )

Pagani Zonda F

and Better Online Gameplay

Improve ai and make it faster. Make it so fast that you actually need to be good to be able to beat them in equal cars.

What is "good"? See this is a problem that will always plague single-player action in games. You have to be "good" to beat them now. Not any bum off the street is going to beat the AI when everything is set to the hardest situation. I got friends who can't even get the cars to the first turn (depending on the car) so beating the AI is impossible.

"Good" is so relative. Good by who's standards? Do you mean "good" as what Lewis Hamilton would call another driver on the grid with him or "good" as in what you consider good? If we go by what you consider good who's to say your definition is any good, no pun intended.

See where I'm getting with this? I'm not defending the AI in the game. It's pretty good but not manna from heaven or anything. But it's a tricky situation to deal with.

They could make the AI foolproof but you'd never win a race. They could make the AI take every turn at the optimum speed and angle of attack and you'll never EVER win a race.

0) Accurate Nordschleife. Nuff Said. :lol:

1) Fender flares and wide body kits. I'd be okay with some sort of generic Forza-brandeed fender flares, to be quite honest. They're frequuently used on track cars to allow wider tyres for more mechanical grip and I feel that this would be needed in FM's upgrade list. Because, frankly, there's a point where you are totally running out of mechanical grip. At that point, no matter how much additional power your chassis could handle, the car's starting to become undrivable.

The badass look ist another bonus, if you're asking me:
ae86meet09-102.jpg

2) Additional downforce increasing options, and not just the basic Forza-branded wing and splitter. We've seen some non-Forza adjustable aero parts lately and I do hope that T10 continue to do that. I hate that I, quite often, have to chose between good looks, read: a body kit and good performance by using the Forza aero parts. Adjustable non-Forza parts would solve that. Well, T10 could at least try a bit harder with designing their stuff, but allowing all body kits to increase downforce would be easier. There should be ducktail spoilers and large GT-wings for more vehicles, by the way, to offer a fitting part for what the cars are supposed to be good at.

In addition to the front splitter and rear wing, I would like to have a few more options, too. Those would include rear diffusors and upgrades to the cars underside. Those upgrades would be listed as a third points in the downforce section of the tuning setup, probably, so that they can be worked on independently of the splitter and rear wing.

That is, again, something that is sorely needed to make street cars perform much better. Compared to race cars, even the lower downforce GT3 cars, street cars can't ever cut it. We just don't have the wild downforce options that we would need to seriously get the cars to be true track weapons.

Also, again: Badass looks.
2730.jpg

3) Shift 2-esque visual upgrades for the cockpit. Once the car is turned into a true track monster, it feels plain wrong to look at a near-stock interior with just the roll cage added. At least let us add a nice steering wheel, if nothing else. This is mostly an immersion thing, but I'd still want it.

4) More weight reduction options. I am fairly certain that most cars can't go as low in terms of weigth as they could in real life. Again something I'd want to see because I feel that you can't take your road car to the level that should be achievable. There have been some seriously thorough builds in real life and I feel that FM5 should give us more tools to achieve these things as well.

5) Add possible engine failures if too much stress is put on the engines as well as turbo lag and give us the option to achieve really insane numbers from those engines, with the downside of increasing the risk of an engine failure and turbo lag. This would allow for more varried and crazy builds and would, at the same time, give a decent advantage to less over the top engine builds, ie. reliability and response.

Additionally, I would like options for more engine cooling and air channeling to be available and, to a certain part, required. Ideally, you'd have some sort of heat meter telling you whether the options you've ticked so far are sufficient or not. So, what I'd like to see would be more hood vents and air intakes (removing a head lamp to use it as an air intake, see the picture below for reference). These wouldn't only change the car's appearance, they'd be a performance upgrade.

1280_28.jpg

6) More engine swap options. It's perfectly fine that we're not seeing cross-manufacturer swaps due to licensing issues, but I would love to see more options from the same manufacturer, especially not just swaps that are limited to cars in the game. For example, being able to drop a 2JZ or a 1UF into a given Toyota - especially as there are some pretty wild swaps driving around IRL. LSx into Miata, for example.

7) More wheel options. There are some really, really popular wheels that aren't available in FM4. In addition, I would like to have more control over the offset and the colour of the wheels. True white, for starters, but also the ability to paint all wheels chrome, paint the lip iin a different colour and such.

Wouldn't mind a set of Work Meister S1s, for example:
492_full.jpg

Now, with the tuning taken care of, there are a few other things I would like to see:

8) Night racing. I don't actually need a dynamic day/night transition, but I would love to be able to drive at night. This would also go a long way in terms of photo mode. Given that Forza Horizon is going to do that, I would actually like to see somethign similar in FM5.

9) Event creator. I can already create a custom event by using an online lobby, but I would love to be able to do that and, maybe, a bit more offline, as well. I'd still love to give my own cars to the AI, by the way. Or at least have them add visual upgrades to their cars, so it doesn't look like you're ripping some stock cars apart in your track monster.

10) A track creator. This is a lot to ask, I guess, but with such an option, there would be near unlimited content to play through. I can't see that happening, to be quite honest, due to the fact that it would probably hamper DLC sales.

Those would be my ten most important points, basically sorted by priority - aside from the Nordschleife, that's why it got the number zero :lol: I feel that hose changes would go a really long way in adding immersion and longevity to the game. More tuning options and the possibility to turn basically every car into a race car would enable the player to get much more out of the car list. It would also go well with the "car lover" aspect of the game, as it gives you even more options to make a car yours. Combined with the event creator, that would be pretty awesome.

I'd think that an improved physics engine would be a given, so I didn't mention that, by the way.

What is "good"? See this is a problem that will always plague single-player action in games. You have to be "good" to beat them now. Not any bum off the street is going to beat the AI when everything is set to the hardest situation. I got friends who can't even get the cars to the first turn (depending on the car) so beating the AI is impossible.

"Good" is so relative. Good by who's standards? Do you mean "good" as what Lewis Hamilton would call another driver on the grid with him or "good" as in what you consider good? If we go by what you consider good who's to say your definition is any good, no pun intended.

See where I'm getting with this? I'm not defending the AI in the game. It's pretty good but not manna from heaven or anything. But it's a tricky situation to deal with.

They could make the AI foolproof but you'd never win a race. They could make the AI take every turn at the optimum speed and angle of attack and you'll never EVER win a race.

Maybe I was not clear with my words. What I'd really want to see is AI that can be adjusted to be slow or fast or something between. And when you put the ai speed to its maximum it would be really really fast and not something that is super easy to defeat.

Now the biggest challenge comes from coming from the back of the pack to the front and winning. I'd like to see the ai to be fast enough so I could start from pole and still have to driev really well to get first on the s/f line.

So I was not saying AI needs to be super hard but just that when you pick the toughest ai speed level it would actually be tough to win it.

Add the lap number to the telemetry screen when you press up on the d-pad. I have a completely clear HUD and I either forget what lap I'm on, or don't remember how many laps there were.

I want the navigation screens in the newer cars to display an active track map. With the option to turn it off of course.

Also Pikes Peak i mean we have the S1 Quatrro and the SX4 Pikes Peak maybe we'll see an Escudo, Cultus and other pikes peak cars along with the tracks

First I have to say that I am very happy with Forza 4 - especially when compared to GT 5 (which is simply boring for me).

So what are my wishes for Forza 5:

- I hope that the next Forza will make good use of the better hardware of the next generation X-BOX. The graphic could use some improvement.

- Please give us more tracks. I would prefer real world circuits, but fictional circuits or tracks are fine too. In the meantime I hope Forza Horizon will give me something new :-)

- I agree that the wheel button layout could be improved. I would like to look left and right by the push of a button. That is not possible right now with my CSR-E.

- It is also not possible to select a car in your garage by company name (with the wheel). For some reason I can also select the cars by class. That is very annoying.

So please keep up the very good work.

Shift 2 helmet cam option, works conversions, more painting options like chrome and matte, fia gt license, tons of tracks, seperate tire wear from damage as an option.

Actual suspensions on cars. Tire deformation. Open wheeled cars (I want to be able to use the Caterham Superlights (R300, R400 and the R500) in Forza.

caterham+superlight+r500.jpg

Actual suspensions on cars. Tire deformation. Open wheeled cars (I want to be able to use the Caterham Superlights (R300, R400 and the R500) in Forza.

caterham+superlight+r500.jpg

Yes on the Caterham as for the open wheeled cars I hope we dont see them we already have cars that go up to 200 mph no problem

Back