Forza 6 Demo Sept 1

• Thread starter thomasw
  • 785 comments
Do we actually know when the demo is going to go live? Is it worth staying up until midnight in the hope that it's live then?

Do we actually know when the demo is going to go live? Is it worth staying up until midnight in the hope that it's live then?
I'm pretty sure that the full Forza Horizon 2 game went live at midnight. It's worth a shot.

Awwww. But then i missed Bloodborne, Uncharted, etc.

"Cant resist Forza Horizon 2 much longer"

You can keep going to your PS3 games now and then.. :lol:

But you truly have to see and experience it to believe the feats T10 have achieved with their two X1 titles. :dopey:

If that weren't enough, I'm sure you've caught up on some of the FM6 updates:bowdown:

:D:D:D

Pretty sure the moment it strikes midnight (que Thriller track please), you should be getting a piece of the action.

So that's 10 hours for me.. but wait.. you guys there are 12 hours behind so.. DOOHHH :grumpy:

You can keep going to your PS3 games now and then.. :lol:
PS4.
No one is telling you to sell your PS4 although I understand finances must be tough if you're a college student. As I understand it Uncharted isn't even out on the console yet.
Not yet owned. Still on PS3 and PC capable of running last gen with high power, current gen being partially supported.

Why are people surprised that the demo isn't out when it's not the announced day where T10 is located?

Why do people misuse the word 'entitled' as much as they do now? You answer my question and I'll answer yours. :lol:

Why? I dont see why the demo has to come out in the USA first because that's where T10 are from?

Strictly speaking, it doesn't have to. It's just far more likely, and as it's historically been the case with T10 games, it's unlikely to change.

Why do people misuse the word 'entitled' as much as they do now? You answer my question and I'll answer yours. :lol:

The best answer I have: people like misusing "literally" too, and unfortunately "entitled" got caught up in that. :(

It should be all ready for you when you get home then. I've got Physio at 10:30, so I'll check when I get home.

Not sure whether it is any different for the demo, but a new xbox day has always started at 10am for me, and we're GMT+10.
I would still say go off PST, as that would make it only 5pm on the 31st over here. Unless releases have always been isolated to the time zone's they are in?

I would still say go off PST, as that would make it only 5pm on the 31st over here. Unless releases have always been isolated to the time zone's they are in?

Might be different regions. New free games with Gold tend to pop up after 10am as well. I'll know in about 4 hours.

I remember the FH2 demo going live at around 2 pm UK time last year. So if it's to be that again, we have another 15 and a half hours to go.

I remember the FH2 demo going live at around 2 pm UK time last year. So if it's to be that again, we have another 15 and a half hours to go.

Yeah, quite possible these things have one universal release time, in which case I won't be playing it until tomorrow.

Back