Forza 6 Porsche Expansion

• Thread starter JC_Dude
  • 693 comments
License restriction, most likely.

So you're saying there might be some sort of agreement between Microsoft, EA, and Porsche which dictates that owners of the expansion can't enjoy said manufacturer in FM6 outside direct interaction with their cars? I get why this would apply to players not having purchased the expansion.

Last edited:
So you're saying there might be some sort of agreement between Microsoft, EA, and Porsche which dictates that owners of the expansion can't enjoy said manufacturer in FM6 outside direct interaction with their cars? I get why this would apply to players not having purchased the expansion.

I've seen Porsche's show up a few times, not a a lot, just went into free play using a Audi R18 at Le Mans using the Endurance Prototype division, a Porsche 919 shows up in the grid, I have the Porsche pack not sure how the grid line up would be with people who haven't purchased it.

The Porsche Expansion is a separate 2 GB download that does not come with a patch. That's why you don't see those Porsche in your races when you don't buy them.

I've just barely managed to purchase the pack over this weekend, because I finally got a new pad, and I must say that VIR is a great track. In fact, its currently my favorite, it just has so many different layouts. I forget the name of it, but the larger ones that are near the end of the selection were a bit tricky at first, but I'm hard pressed to get that sorted out.

I'm not too sold on the actual cars though, as I like to stay in the lower classes, and there really isn't much selection with that in mind. However, I made an A-class 914/6 and it's damn fast, I was pleasantly surprised.

Back