Forza 6 Porsche Expansion

• Thread starter JC_Dude
  • 693 comments
Jennings was an amazing driver who had 216 wins to his name racing Porsche's, and he started in a 356 Carrera Speedster. He raced on the factory team with Porsche and Ford at Sebring and raced for Chaparral at Le Mans.

Anyway, this pack looks amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on it later this week.

According to the enquirer he also hid Orange juice's murder weapon.

But now he's on the kardashian's so it's all null and void !! joking dude. just another hollywood person to laugh at.

Enjoy the pack

Decided to finish off the last two endurance showcases (Spa and Bathurst) and saw a #26 Porsche GT1 on the field highest PI as well (R860), the next highest is the #92 BMW M3 GT2... You can't use it though.

Also the #35 MC Trofeo has a pitiful S774... The next lowest is R808.

VIR my actually turn out to be my favorite track. Nice scenery, no irritating turns (like the huge hairpins at Hockemheim, Nurburgring GP, Spa or almost all but two or three turns at Yas Marina, etc.) and it's seems like something is always going on (turn, kink, elevation change, etc) other than the starting line.

I always thought it was a newer course, was shocked to see it's been around since 1957.

I don't get why it hasn't been in more games, so far it seems like it be my favorite track by far.

Also the Macan is surprisingly fast around a corner stock.

+edit
Actually, the starting line has a slight curve to it, a kink midway through and a elevation jump at the end.

Last edited:
I'll be getting my copy this afternoon. I really can't wait. First for me will be the 996.2 GT3. I've missed that car.

My buddy is ready...

rsz_dsc_0724-01.png

Last edited:
Awesome fun. I'm liking the direction Microsoft's going with Xbox and PC intermingling. Made me want to get back into Forza to try it out. VIR is such a nice track D: . Never bought it on iRacing, it's been a lot of fun. Using the 956 in the league race is ridiculous. Its straight line speed is scary.

Silly question but with T10 you never know. Can the Porsches be used in normal career races or are they locked to the new Porsche events?

Well I love the pack. Only got a chance to drive a few of the cars, including the 356, which is surprisingly fun. But I have to say, I spend most of my time in the 996 GT3. I'm currently making a GT3 RS lookalike, but that could take me a while.

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to buy other people's decals like in previous games. I want to buy a "Carrera RS" rear deck decal, if there is one. Is this even an option anymore?

Silly question but with T10 you never know. Can the Porsches be used in normal career races or are they locked to the new Porsche events?

They can be used in normal career. I haven't seen the AI use one yet, however.

I know this because I waited until the Porsche pack before I even started the career. :lol:

Well I love the pack. Only got a chance to drive a few of the cars, including the 356, which is surprisingly fun. But I have to say, I spend most of my time in the 996 GT3. I'm currently making a GT3 RS lookalike, but that could take me a while.

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to buy other people's decals like in previous games. I want to buy a "Carrera RS" rear deck decal, if there is one. Is this even an option anymore?

If it's anything like liveries, you'd have to put in the keywords and hope for the best. The system is poor compared to the older titles.

I need to go back on Horizon 2 and make the GT3 RS badge properly for my Gen.2 3.8 livery. Now I'm spending more effort on logos, I feel inclined to do it properly.

VXR
If it's anything like liveries, you'd have to put in the keywords and hope for the best. The system is poor compared to the older titles.

I need to go back on Horizon 2 and make the GT3 RS badge properly for my Gen.2 3.8 livery. Now I'm spending more effort on logos, I feel inclined to do it properly.
Thanks, I'll give it a try later, otherwise I'll make the logos on my own. Good luck with the 3.8 livery, that one might be tough. 👍

VXR

While I haven't played this game that much (not having a wheel) I have been waiting for this pack to arrive.
Feel I want to redo the Rothmans 959 I did back in FM2 or FM3

I wish (maybe in vain) that the 928 would show up.
The 928 is one of the more puzzling omissions, in my opinion. There are certain road car series that are a given: 356, at least one of each generation of 911, 914, 924/944/968, 959, Carrera GT, 918, and a Boxster/Cayman. The Panamera and SUVs are optional.

Talk to @PJTierney He is awesome with decales He may be able to get the bunnies too

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaw! LOL!

PTG Ace Ventura already has everything for that car as he did something similar on the Lancia Monte Carlo.

I've stopped painting in FM6 now and barely play the game anymore.

Back